47

The president of the Federation, who hadn't appeared for a long time, dragged his seriously ill body and waved his fists in the live broadcast, "This is the biggest case of malfeasance in human history! Shame on the Federation!" Lee's congressman's father is from a faction of the president, and the two are inseparable from each other. Ashley took advantage of the privileged relationship to replace Soan, who was originally commanding in Alpha. Is it useful to say some irrelevant accusations at this time? Isn't it funny?

For interstellars, it's useless!

They saw the corpses of 100,000 frozen people, and they were more compassionate, thinking of 100,000 innocent lives. Be a little selfish, and see that the treasure house of human genes has been destroyed!

The descendants of the interstellar people have no "gene bank" to use. After two or three generations, perhaps more than half of the family members are patients with genetic diseases! There is no guarantee for the rest, and the descendants must be normal people.

How terrible!

Interstellar people advocate freedom and independence, but they still attach great importance to the offspring who inherit their own genes. No one hopes that in a few years, everyone in the interstellar space will be genetically ill, and mankind will die.

It is very strange that the Zerg was suppressed by the interstellar humans, and there has been no war with the empire for more than 300 years. But at this moment, the interstellar people finally understand that in the end of the world, human beings face the fear of "genocide".

"There's always something to do..."

"Something has to be done..." A

heavy stone was pressed in his heart, and the entire people's unanimous request for the man-made case of Alpha should be thoroughly investigated from top to bottom.

This time, unlike Suoan, he was just being tried alone. The entire planet Alpha, up to Commander Ashley, down to every frozen person, whether you are a researcher from the Academy of Sciences, or a security officer involved in protecting the Alpha base, one counts as one, and they are all imprisoned.

To this end, Alpha became a huge prison, and the major powers temporarily established a super large prison. Together with the Federal Supervision Office and the Federal Supreme Court, various elites were sent to form an "investigation team".

Their purpose is only one, to find out the vermin that harms all human beings in the interstellar space! There must be an explanation for 100,000 lives! There must also be an explanation for the descendants of the interstellar!

Alpha has all taken action, and the upper echelons of the federation are not at ease. The major factions are fighting openly and secretly. Through this major case, the people's trust in the president has exploded to the lowest point in history, forcing the president to resign.

Pity this federal president is seriously ill. Even if he is not sick, he is also old. The 80-year-old has occupied this dangerous position in the Federation for ten years. I thought it would go smoothly for two or three years. Z grew up. Unexpectedly, such a major accident occurred, and it was directly implicated in Abetz. He can only sigh, time is also fate!

At this moment, it is not that he is nostalgic for the position and refuses to leave, but that once he steps down at this critical moment, what awaits him is the prison, which is an unavoidable "dereliction of duty" in terms of major personnel and human life.

Ashley, the daughter of a friend, has fooled everyone!

He refused to retire, and was still fighting secretly with his connections. And other factions are not willing to persecute too hard. Who knows what secret tricks people who have been presidents have for many years? If the fish dies and the net breaks, won't it hurt your own family?