13

Chapter Thirteen Meeting Again

In the early morning, when the thin mist dissipates, the water of East Lake is as smooth as a mirror, reflecting the blue sky and white clouds, and the weeping willows planted on the bank are fluttering. No wonder it's expensive to live here, but people still don't want to leave.

Yunxi got up early in the morning, put on special running shoes, leg pads, knee pads, waist pads, and elbow pads, and jogged along the river bank. She paid great attention to the frequency of her breathing, breathing out every three steps and inhaling every three steps. After running for 20 minutes, she felt her whole body was hot, so she started to walk slowly.

Behind me, there are one or two bees following, and I don't know what to shoot every day. Now that the attention on Frozen Man has dropped on the Internet today, it seems that it is not as popular as before. The little bees sent by the Abyssal Survey only took pictures of the material, and had no intention of posting it on the Internet at all.

For this, Yunxi did not have too much energy. After her "Buttery Mashed Potatoes" was popularized, she gained 10 points of physical fitness, already exceeding the average value of women on Earth, but still a few points away from the average value of interstellar humans.

This is the little yellow duck's selfish intentions, and she put more reward content on detoxifying the farm soil, otherwise she would have arrived long ago and completed the side mission.

"Little yellow duck, don't get stuck with me like this next time. You are the system, and the system should be fair!"

"Quack! I'm not fair! Host, don't forget your identity!" The food system deliberately used a serious voice In other words, with some sound effects, "Host, why did you come to the capital star? Have you forgotten how many people around you have eyes? Who, although the people from the Academy of Sciences will not come to test you every day, but after only a few days you Wouldn't it be suspicious if your physique suddenly rose?"

"If the system didn't feel sorry for not giving you some rewards for your mashed potatoes, it wouldn't reward you for your 'physique'!"

Yunxi was speechless . I said, "It makes sense. Now I really shouldn't build up my body too quickly."

"Yes, yes, three months. After three months, if you cook a few more delicacies, it is best to reap the kind of food that is right for you ." I can reward you for the praise from people who don't expect much happiness!"

"No expectation of happiness?" Yunxi shook her head after hearing this, "East Lake Scenic Area is a rich area. You know that the people who live here are happy enough in themselves no matter how they eat. Every time they mention other places Humans have a sense of pride."

"What are you afraid of? Human nature is always greedy. Host, keep working hard."

After the conversation ended, Yunxi also exercised for fifty minutes, and it was almost time to stretch. Stretching after exercise is the concept of the mother planet on the earth. In order to make the body line look better, it will not grow terrible protruding muscles. At the same time, it also makes the body more coordinated.

Here in Interstellar, they all go directly to the recuperation warehouse after intense exercise, such as Mechel.

Mei Xieer uses special exercise equipment at home, and the amount of exercise is more than Yunxi's running outside for more than half an hour. After the end, the whole person seems to be fished out of the water. She went straight into the recuperation warehouse, and came out five minutes later, full of energy, without any sense of fatigue and decadence after exercise.

Mercer is very satisfied with Yunxi's self-conscious exercise. I feel that Yunxi's physical activity is relatively large, as far as the body is frozen, you can tell by listening to her breathing and heartbeat. He casually praised Yunxi a few words.

Yunxi couldn't laugh or cry.

She worked out for herself, not for Mercer.

These compliments are really unnecessary.

However, Mechel was willing to come out of the infighting with No. 99, no longer hysterical cursing, cold war, which made life much better.

Immediately, Yunxi knew that it was because the legendary owner of the villa, the captain of the women's independent team, had returned and had already reached the fifth planet. Naturally, Mechel doesn't have to be afraid of No. 99.

"Number 99, what kind of person is your master? Is it easy to get along with?"

"Drip! The master said that you are not allowed to answer any questions about her."

Yunxi was surprised, smiled, and rubbed No. 99 "Okay, I don't make things difficult for you. I'll go to Tianwang to check it myself."

"Drip! The owner's identity is top-secret, and only Skynet's internal system can find it. It will not be revealed to the outside world."

"That's it." Yunxi had no choice but to check his information, but she just wanted to prepare in advance so as not to get along with each other. When I committed a taboo, I didn't know it yet.

"It seems that soldiers can only come to cover up the water and soil."

"Drip!" Red light flashed in No. 99's eyes, and as a robot, he felt hesitant, "My master... But the information released to the public is , She is from the Hua family."

"Hua family!" Yun Xi suddenly stood up, just about to say something, then realized that the Huaxia people she knew were not the same as the Hua people.

Even if they are still of the same origin and the same species, after a thousand years, the relationship... is actually so much. The captain of the independent team is willing to let her live in his own house, which also proves that there is no exclusion, so let's get along well.

If they share the same temperament, maybe they will become good friends?

Yunxi diverged her thinking, and two days later, she finally met this legendary figure.

"Captain, why did you get here!"

Wearing sunglasses, Claudia, the captain of the women's independent team, stepped off the speeding car. She was wearing a dark green military uniform, but the neckline was loose and open, and her knee-length military boots were shiny black. , showing her snow-white thighs—her military uniform is so different from others, it seems to be very sexy, her waist is terribly thin, and her hips are round and tight.

"Some things have been delayed."

"Is there something wrong with the captain?" Mechel laughed, "I need Mechel, in a word."

"It's nothing, it's just following the procedure. I was tricked by those bureaucrats." Claudia waved her hand, took off her sunglasses, showing a tired face. Her appearance is indeed more European-style, she still has big black wavy hair, but her skin is snow-white, European-style deep-set eyes, high browbones, high nose bridge, and thin lips are bright red.

Her eyes were dark blue, she glanced at Alice and No. 99, paused for less than three seconds on Yunxi, then nodded, "It seems that you are living well here, and you look pretty good."

After finishing speaking , waving back, "Aren't you coming down? Are you planning to go directly to prison to serve your sentence?"

"Huh? Captain, you brought friends?"

"Not friends."

Claudia shook her head and couldn't help cursing, " He's an unlucky guy. An idiot who knows someone else has dug a hole and jumped down."

When that person got off the flying car, she pointed at him and said, "Come on, let's get to know each other again. Maybe you have already met, But as the host, I still want to introduce both parties."

"My partner and teammate, Mechel. The temporary guest, the frozen man Lin Tian'er, and her contact Alice. This is Soan Curry, my Fiancé. Poor guy who just got court-martialed and got ten years added."