19

Su Jie raised her head and looked very proud. The dust-free appearance seemed to say, "Master Suwen's bloodline is extremely noble, so he can design so many styles of clothes."

Alice couldn't help but relieved, and hurriedly defended, "Chinese? No wonder! Lin Tianer is also Chinese!"

Yunxi shook her head, "I'm from Huaxia."

"But the Chinese were split from the Huaxia, and of course they inherited the cultural traditions of the Huaxia! Lin Tianer, in this way, you I am also a Chinese! It is the same clan as that Master Suwen!"

"No, I am a Chinese, not a Chinese. The Chinese can't represent China! Just like the Xia people, they can't represent China!" The

stubborn Yunxi didn't want to. Admit which side she is from, she is from China, what's wrong!

Su Jie lowered her head, rolled her eyes at Yunxi, and sneered, "The Chinese have an iron rule: if you don't admit that you are Chinese, you will automatically be classified as a traitor, and you will never belong to the Chinese! Since you said publicly, you are not Chinese. The Chinese will not admit you!"

"I don't need anyone to admit it. Skynet does not include Huaxia's name, but I am the Huaxia. I used to be, I am now, and I will be in the future."

Yunxi said indifferently. Said, "Your Master Suwen is proud of his bloodline, and so am I. In this life, I will not become a Chinese, I will always be a Chinese!"

"Don't be too confident. You say you are, Are you? Look at this, if you can explain the content of these patterns, I will give up accusing you of stealing designs. Do you dare?"

Yunxi frowned, what dare?

I saw a simple and simple pattern in the projector of Su Jie's watch. Under the peony flower, a cat fluttered with a butterfly, vivid and natural.

"Do you know what this means? If you can't tell, you're just pretending! Humph!"

"Isn't this a cat and a butterfly? What's so special?" Alice took a closer look and said inexplicably. .

Yunxi thought for a while, "My nation attaches great importance to the patterns on clothing. This cat and butterfly are accented with the words '芄' and '葋', and the old represents longevity. With the addition of peony, the meaning of this pattern is Longevity and wealth."

Su Jie raised her eyebrows, "It's interesting. What about this one?"

The image of the bird has to be guessed by Lianmeng, because the embroidery is not a special image.

Why is it so hard to get Yunxi?

"The egret is a homonym for 'road'. An egret means 'all the way'. The aquarium represents 'ping', and the quail means 'safety'. Together, it is 'safe journey', representing blessings to those who travel far away."

The projector changed another pattern, making a hand out for a doll wearing a red cloth pocket, and the soaring bat just landed in the fat doll's hand.

"The bat represents 'blessing', and being caught by a child means 'blessing descends from the sky' or 'blessing comes from the sky', which are all good sustenances."

By changing three or four kinds of patterns, Yun Xi Yi pointed out the meaning. In fact, there are only so many traditional Chinese clothing patterns. The phoenix represents auspiciousness, the turtle and the crane represent longevity, and the magpie represents a happy event. Chinese cabbage means "hundreds of wealth", which means a lot of wealth, and pomegranate pods, which means more children, more wealth and more happiness.

The other is peony, sweet-scented osmanthus, are the meaning of wealth.

Su Jie, who was arrogant and unreasonable just now, lowered her head and showed a contemplative look, "It turns out that they are all homophonic, you have to learn ancient Chinese to understand..."

"Hey, what are you trying to do? My companion is from China, you are the test. How much does she know about the traditions of the Huaxia clan, and does she still want to solve your own doubts? Because you don't know anything, you don't understand anything?"

Su Jie took a step back, "I do have my own doubts. However, I don't take advantage of you. Take up your time, you will have to compensate! Wait a moment for me."

After she finished speaking, she opened a cabinet and held out a scarlet brocade. With both hands raised, a pair of scissors slashed along the texture and cut in half.

Brocade is a precision-processed silk fabric. If you have to use one word to describe it, it is expensive! Very expensive! In ancient times, it was an expensive item that could be used directly as money.

At this moment, Su Jie directly tailored clothes, which startled Alice. Others, like Luca and Michelle, didn't quite understand what she was going to do.

After the scarlet brocade was cut, Su Jie waved her big hand, threading a dozen needles, brushing and brushing, pulling all kinds of silk threads in mid-air to embroider on the brocade. As if this was not her limit, more than a dozen silver needles emerged from the sewing box, and the last dozen became hundreds!

Ordinary embroidery women take several months to embroider a good embroidery pattern, but Su Jie only took 15 minutes! Hundreds of silver needles danced in the air in a chaotic manner, and the naked eye could only see the ups and downs of various threads, but they were not knotted at one time, but were threaded in and out according to certain lines.

Prosperity blooms! The purple and pink peach-red peony blooms one by one on the bright red brocade, the color is too natural, the outermost petals are fresh and watery, and the inner stamens are bright yellow.

This embroidery...

this ability...

is breathtaking!

I don't know how well-respected master's Suwen skills are, but the Sujie in front of him is absolutely extraordinary! At least a fifth-order ability master! The sophistication of the control is too superb!

How could someone like her come out for no reason and suddenly accuse someone of stealing the design?

The only possibility is that people already knew Yunxi's identity. Knowing that she is a frozen person, knowing that she is from China, and knowing that she is the traditional culture of China, she is probably the most familiar one!

People are deliberately blocking here, waiting for a long time!

Alice pulled La Yunxi and shook her head, "This person is really weird. But this dress is really beautiful. You must look great in

it." Very fancy clothes."

As if Su Jie heard it, she took out another Su Luo from the cabinet. The price of silk fabrics like Luo can vary greatly due to different weaving methods. However, the quality is good, and it is not inferior to brocade. After all, it can be called "Aya Luo silk and satin".

This Solo looks ordinary, but the jacquard craftsmanship is very superb. When you look at it in a bright place, it seems to be surrounded by rows of ice cracks, which is very beautiful. Using it to make the robe of the outer cover, firstly, it can suppress the color of vermilion, and secondly, it adds a hazy and elegant taste.

Su Jie presented this new set of clothes to Yunxi.

Yunxi said she couldn't accept it, "If it's for those patterns, it's not necessary. You can ask me directly."

Su Jie just smiled without saying a word, "Take it as a gift from the Chinese compatriots."

"Sleeping for thousands of years, this The world is completely different from what you imagined!" When passing by, Yunxi clearly heard her say, "Even if it is the same clan, don't trust anyone easily!"