3

Facing the captain's laughing and joking style of painting, Mechel felt that he had not adapted to it for the rest of his life. Anyway, playing around is playing around, and the captain's words always count. Since she doesn't mind the ruin of the expensive house, she doesn't have to care too much about it.

After finishing the call, Mechel contacted the headquarters of the Academy of Sciences on the fourth planet, and asked the headquarters to send someone over to formulate a plan for her and No. 14 to take care of their bodies.

The temporary guardianship is only for three months. Although she can ask for renewal when it expires, it is estimated that there will be many troublesome procedures, so let's solve it as soon as possible.

The headquarters replied quickly, promising that the super-level therapist would arrive within two days. This speed is considered fast, and Mechel is satisfied, thinking to himself, if it is not for the "Frozen Man" bus, I am afraid that the gang of old men will send people over slowly, and they will be able to wait until next year!

I really can't stand the slow rhythm of Capital Star.

She is from a military background, and she pays attention to orders and prohibitions, and she can't stand this kind of leisurely life. After inspecting all the rooms and places in the room, they went outside to check.

This check is amazing.

It turns out that the captain's villa is not big in appearance, but it is actually a visual effect. A rough estimate of its floor area is definitely more than those rooms mentioned in No. 99. After walking around for a week, I realized that the villa is divided into two.

The one facing the sun and the south is the captain's.

There is a fence in the north yard, there is no wall, and it belongs to another resident!

How can this be!

Mechel hurriedly connected and pressed the communication number, and heard the captain's lazy voice, "What's the matter?"

"Captain, there are other owners of this villa?"

"No, I bought it independently... Oh, you said the north side Yes, yes, faster than me. Besides, I don't have enough money, so I'll give half of each person!"

"How can that be done!" Mechel said eagerly, "Number 14 is a frozen person. If something happened to her, how can I Can you afford it? Captain, how can you buy a villa together with someone? You didn't tell me in advance!"

The voice on the other side suddenly stopped being lazy, "I told you, you won't come to the capital planet? Did you go to another planet to recuperate your body?"

" No.

" You are rich, you can buy a house! Why don't you borrow a house from someone else! Don't talk about it!"

Mei Xieer knew that the captain was always moody, and he often became annoyed when he spoke. up. His painting style is like this, and the entire independent team is used to it. So she didn't take it to heart, she was still worried,

"Aren't I worried about No. 14? She also has a 'special human number'! The physique of frozen people is poor, who knows what kind of people live in the villa in the north, will it be What's wrong with No. 14?"

"Ahem, what's wrong with you? It's okay, I know what you're worried about. The owner of the villa in the north will not be back in a short time."

"Captain, do you know him? Are you familiar? I can't persuade people not to go home soon..."