wolvie's job

Charles sat at his desk, his fingers steepled as he concentrated. He had been keeping an eye on the new student, and what he had sensed within her had surprised him. She was a powerful mutant, and he could sense a great deal of pain within her. He knew she would need someone to protect and guide her through the difficult times ahead.

Reaching out with his telepathic abilities, he called Logan to his office. The door opened moments later, and Logan stepped inside.

Logan arrived at Charles' private office, unsure of what to expect. He was surprised to find Charles there, waiting for him with a serious expression.

"What's up, Chuck?" Logan asked, his brow furrowed in concern.

"Logan, I have a mission for you," Charles said. "It's a special one. I want you to protect a new student who has been with us at the Institute for some time now. She's a young girl, and she needs our help."

Logan raised an eyebrow in confusion. "What's so special about this girl?" he asked.

Charles smiled gently. "She's a powerful mutant, just like you. But she's also been through a lot. Her mother passed away, and she's had a difficult time at school. She's an introvert child, and I believe she needs someone to take care of her."

Logan still looked skeptical. "What's her name?"

"The child I talk about is Eileen's daughter. I bet this name sounds familiar to you," Charles replied.

Logan's eyes widened in shock. "Stark?" he asked, unable to believe it.

Charles nodded. "Yes, Stark. You were on a long mission abroad, that's why you didn't know about her as a student yet. I've been monitoring her through my telepathic powers for some months. She's really hurt, Logan. She's been through a lot, and she needs someone to protect her. I believe you're the right person for the job."

Logan didn't need any more convincing. He knew how tough it was to be a mutant, especially as a child. And he had a soft spot for the girl since she was a baby. He nodded his agreement to Charles' request, feeling a sense of responsibility settle over him.

"I'll take care of her," Logan said firmly.

Charles smiled at him. "I knew I could count on you, my friend."

And so, Logan took on the mission of protecting Stark. He made it his personal responsibility to make sure she felt safe and protected, and he was always there to lend an ear or a shoulder to cry on. And over time, Stark began to trust him, opening up to him in ways she never thought possible.