· about the oc

Stark is a tall and lean young woman, with striking red hair that falls in messy waves around her face

Stark is a tall and lean young woman, with striking red hair that falls in messy waves around her face. Her piercing blue eyes seem to hold a deep intensity, reflecting her strong will and determination. She carries herself with a quiet confidence, and often keeps to herself, lost in thought or focused on a task. Despite her reserved demeanor, she has a fierce spirit and an unwavering loyalty to those she cares about.

Stark has a passion for motorcycles and loves going on rides with Logan. As a Stark, she is highly skilled in technology. She has a natural aptitude for hacking and programming, and enjoys tinkering with gadgets and electronics. One of her strengths is her fierce determination, which drives her to never give up and to always push herself to be better. She is also fiercely loyal to her friends and will go to great lengths to protect them.

Stark's mutation, which is the same as Logans, grants her heightened senses, incredible strength, agility, and the ability to regenerate quickly from injuries. These abilities, coupled with her extensive combat training, make her a formidable opponent in any fight.

In addition to her mutation, Stark sometimes also utilizes an iron man gauntlet to enhance her fighting abilities. The gauntlet is equipped with various weapons and technologies, such as repulsor blasts and an energy shield, that give her an edge in battle. Together, Stark's mutation and the iron gauntlet make her a powerful force to be reckoned with in any fight.

Stark's biggest weakness is her tendency to be impulsive and act before thinking things through, which has gotten her into trouble before. She also struggles with trust issues and has a hard time opening up to others, making it difficult for her to form deep connections. Additionally, her past trauma and the weight of her responsibilities can sometimes weigh heavily on her, leading to moments of doubt and insecurity.

In this series of stories, Stark is approximately 12 years old.