13 | in your arms

I was awoken by a someone shifting out of bed, and the sun hitting my face through the windows. I squinted at the sunlight but quickly adjusted to the view.

Jersey found his white tee on the floor, and I watched him put it back on.

He smirked, "Like what you see?" I nodded. His ab's were glorious.

"I can show you something else." he winked, as I threw a pillow at him, earning a 'ow'.

 "I'm waiting till marriage you weirdo." I repiled, and he smiled.

"Too bad we slept together last night." I deadpanned at him.

"Yeah but we actually slept." I rolled my eyes at his immaturity.

He walked over and picked me up bridal style, he laughed at my squeamishness, but I felt more relaxed as his chest vibrated underneath me, with each chuckle.

I loved the way he laughed. If he laughed it was never fake, his laughs came from inside him, and reached up into his eyes. His eyes never lie, that's what I was begging to love about him. He was real.

I stayed the night over at Jersey's after the fight, I felt like texting Spencer or Bentley but I realized that I left my phone at the hospital room. 

Jersey had bought his own penthouse, which makes sense because I wouldn't want to live with his family either if I was him.

So it was just us together all week, he skipped school to stay with me, he never even asked what happened, he just took me in. I smiled against his chest, as he dropped me onto my feet in the kitchen.

I helped Jersey make chocolate waffles, as we bonded over our fondness of waffles over pancakes. 

He got the ingredients, and I mixed. He shook his head, "No, your not mixing it right." I puffed my cheeks in frustration. "Stirring is just stirring." I said. 

He cocked an eyebrow and walked over behind me. He put his hands over mine and I almost died. He started to move our hands, I felt my chest rise with a warm feeling, and my breath become more shallow. Once it was mixed, he took his hands off mine, and placed one on my hip and stomach, and another on my side. 

I held my breath as I felt his lips brush over the top of my ear, and his breath on my neck.

"Just like that." he said into my ear, as he turned my head gently in for a kiss. I felt almost delirious with desire for him, but I wanted to go slow. I put my hands on his chest, and kissed his jaw.

I kept going down further as I heard his sounds of approval, I kissed at his neck, and moved to the other side. I looked at the skin in-between his neck and his collarbone. Just as I was about to move my lips onto it, he pulled me up onto the counter-top.

He put his legs in between my thighs, and pressed us close. As we kissed, and pulled away, I kept eyeing the area on his neck. We were to preoccupied to pull away. 

-

I ran out of breath, and leaned back into his cabinet for air. He gazed at me as his hands traveled my body, and rested on my jaw.

"Perfect." he said putting a kiss on my forehead. 

I work to place a hickey on his neck, where I was eyeing it before. I showed Jersey my work, "Perfect." I repeat, as he places another kiss on my forehead.

-

Finn

I ignored Xavier and Theo all week. But there wasn't much to avoid because Xavier was out most of the time, probably sulking in the gym, of wasting time in the ring. 

Tensions were high at home without Florence, Theo was drowning himself in alcohol and regret, and Bentley was trying to figure out where she was.

It's not like we could track her, she left her phone, and she didn't even call us. She didn't show up to school.  Neither did that Laurent boy.

I wanted to tell Bentley that she was most likely with him, but he probably already knew.

"Are we not going to go get her?" I asked him.

He looked up from his book. "No."

"Why?' It's like he wasn't even concerned.

He sighed putting his book down, "Do you think she'd want to come home? No, plus she needs time to process, if anything, we should let her be." I stammered. I wanted her back home, and everything to be okay, I wanted her to be her forgiving self, and let Theo and Xavier off the hook. But it wasn't right. It was our fault, we just needed to hope she wouldn't go away forever.

I walked out of his study, and went to my room. 

I layed on my bed, and tried to sleep, it's not like I had anything to do. Lately life had been so difficult, it felt meaningless, everything was so different. I felt exposed to a different part of my brothers, they were so different.

I stared at my ceiling and looked hard trying to find imperfections in it. I couldn't. The only imperfect thing in my life right now was my family.

I exhaled loudly, and felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

It was a random number, but just as I was about to press decline, I remembered that it could be Florence.

"Flor, where have you been I've been worried sick." I said into my phone, feeling relived. 

On the other end, I heard tiny sobs, and a new feeling washed over me. "Is this Finn?" a small boyish voice asked. I wracked my brain for who it could be, and then I remembered.

"Wren?" I asked.

He hiccuped, and sobbed again, "I'm scared." he said quietly.

"What's, what's wrong kid?' I said trying to understand him.

His voice almost broke me, "My dad is gone, and my mom.." his voice almost broke me, but I stayed strong to help him. 

"Tell me what happened, Wren." I urged, as I got my keys, and heading for the garage.

He cried a little bit more, and I got my car. I sent a text to Bentley, and asked him to trace where Wren's call was coming from. 

"Buddy, you got to tell me what's wrong." I said buckling in.

"She tried to kill him, so he hit her and left, again." I revved my engine, and starting driving to his spot. 

I think I was starting to understand how his dad ended up in the hospital anyways. 

"Can you come outside for me, I'll almost there, kid." he sniffled, and said a meek, "Okay." 

I stopped, seeing him standing in a alleyway, and ran to him, he jumped into my arms, and hugged me. 

"Your okay, kid, your okay." I murmured to him, as I put him in the backseat, and placed a blanket over him for warmth.

As I drove him home, I knew, inside, that he was going to be okay.

'We're going to be okay." I smiled.

authors note:

double update, your welcome!

anyways, till next time!

love ya