7 | for real this time?

authors note: we all know i'm too lazy to be doing the pov art thing up above, and i wanted to fix them up because i hate them , they look ugly, so i won't be putting the pov art thing above for a couple fo chapters, until i redo everyone's character board thing yk thankss

I knew I had a stalker.

Whoever they were, they were right in front of me.

Not that I could tell with my eyes closed , but I felt the sunlight peeking through the window disappear when it's warmth left my face, and in turn replaced with the obvious presence of someone standing in front of me.

"How am I supposed to wake her up, do I throw her on the floor or something?" the man asked.

On the count of three, I was gonna swing at whoever it was.

1...

I felt them move closer

2...

Never mind

I lunged for them and tackled them to the ground, and was swiftly stopped, and ended up getting pinned myself. "Fuck", I grunted realized he was pressed down against my rib, and I literally had surgery and couple days ago.

Bitch

I looked up to see a man probably in his early 20's, with black hair and dark calculated eyes, he precisely had me down to where i couldn't move, and his knee leg down both my legs from kicking him.

"Why the fuck are you trying to kidnap me?" I said angry and trying to play off my wince from earlier.

"Why would I kidnap my sister, after not seeing her for 14 years." he said nonchalantly as if he wasn't looking at me like I was his favorite sweater he got back from the lost and found.

I gaped at him, we looked nothing alike, which lead me to think about my father. The one I've never met, my biological father.

As much as it hurt knowing that Dad, who I grew up with wasn't related to me by blood, it felt worse when my biological father wasn't mentioned once. I wonder..

I wonder if he is still alive.

I wonder how he looked like considering how different my siblings looked compared to me.

"Which one are you?" I asked him.

"Bentley, and your-"

"Florence."

"No, your late to breakfast. And not to mention you skipped dinner." he responded cutting me off, and carrying me up off the floor. I haven't been carried like this, since I was a kid, and Dad, or Mom, or Ezra would carry me, and take me places, like the park or somewhere fun. I tried to to reminisce memories, but every time I looked at Bentley, I felt a sharp pang in my chest.

Is this how my life is going to be from now on? Everything was changing so sudden and fast, it hurt to leave everything behind, and be apart of this seemly good happy family. A family, I couldn't feel apart of.

Don't get me wrong but even though we're biologically related, I'm not close to them, hell I haven't even met the other brother.

Bentley dropped me near my bathroom, snapping me out of my thoughts, "Get ready and don't fall asleep this time, be down in a hour." he said in a dull tone. Before I could answer he already turned his back and walked off into the hallway.

I need a new pair of clothes ,I can't be wearing what I was last night. I looked around for my suitcases but couldn't find them anywhere, I looked towards the closet, and opened it.