9 | school is the downfall of society

"I'M NOT TAKING HER IN MY CAR! " Xavier screamed back at Theo as we entered the garage.

He huffed in a small voice, thinking I wouldn't hear him, "that would totally ruin my cool boy rep." he threw a small smile in my general direction.

After the encounter in the hallway last night, he's been more tame, he even handed me a plate. Of course, he didn't apologize, because obviously it would hurt his ego too much, but I'm willing to settle.

Spencer walked in and stared at me, "Girl, I borrowed your lip plumper." he said. I stopped. How dare he! I lunged at him, "THAT WAS LIMITED EDITION SHITHEAD, I WORKED EXTRA 2 HOURS FOR THAT". I didn't mention the fact that my boss wouldn't let me get it unless he deducted my pay, so I almost couldn't pay rent. Why do I always memory dump on myself?

He shielded his face, "I'LL GET YOU ANOTHER ONE, I SWEAR !". I stopped hitting him with my backpack. "How?" I questioned. He smiled, "I have my ways." adding in a Disney super-villain laugh. "To make it up to you, I can drive you to school." I got up and put my backpack away, noticing Xavier drive away recording us.

"Funny. Let's go." I said.

I didn't really realize, but the garage was HUGE, and it's pretty safe to say I have a thing for pretty cars, and these cars were about to take me off the edge, I swear. "This one." I pointed. "No this one" Spencer pointed at the Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita. "Dude that looks like a high-tech Honda.", I replied. He examined it for a minute, and then walked my way towards my Aston Martin Valkyrie AMR Pro. "It's a sexy car, right?" I said admiring it.

"Sexy cars, won't help us get to class earlier." Spencer said tapping the car from the inside, I hopped into the passenger.

"No, but sexy race-cars will." Spencer returned my smile, and hit the accelerator.

-

Spencer walked through the rotating school doors with me, and as we made our way to the office, I couldn't ignore quite a few glares I was getting from girls we passed by. I'm sorry your miserable, I guess?

The office receptionist was a middle aged lady, who was loudly smacking her gum, and looked rather disappointed we interrupted her flirting session with the janitor.

Spencer typed in our names at the keyboard, and my schedule got printed out. The lady handed it to us, and then turned to answer a phone call.

"Here is your locker!" Spencer pointed at the large, not-your-average high school locker. I deadpanned at him. "That isn't a locker, that a closet." I gaped. I opened it, and hung my schedule at the back of it, and took a photo, to memorize.

"What do you have first period?" Spencer asked me.

I looked down at my schedule.

Florence Bernardi Grade 11 Code: 5005

1: Homeroom Mrs Dontetti Class E105

2: Advanced Psychology & Sociology Mr Sigmund Class B123

3: Advanced Calculus Mr Green Class C118

4: Advanced Literature & Study of English (Double-Blocked) Mrs Schwarz Class B125

LUNCH B