25. Vintage Wine and Chaos.

Start from the beginning

You drank the entire glass of wine in one go, refusing to let him snatch the glass as well. Once you were done, you placed the glass onto the counter with a little smug on your face.

"I am hurt, you nearly emptied this bottle." Kaveh whimpered as he held bottle up high, shaking it slightly to see how much was left. 

You only laughed as you were completely drowned in the drunk state of mind, which was quiet unstable. 

"You blonde little baby I'm sure you won't handle the alcohol!" You said as you tried reaching out towards the bottle that Kaveh held high up away from you.

Kaveh's heart skipped a beat upon this new nickname you gave him. It was rather unusual than the ones you usually called.

"Hey quit being stubborn! What sort of nickname was that?" He said as he slightly tried restraining your movement.

"Gib my bottle...Please.....PLEASE." You kept whining and continued trying to grab the bottle although your hands were weak.

"No, that's enough wine for you today! I'm drinking the rest!" Kaveh said as he immediately placed the bottle on his mouth and began drinking the wine in one go, while he tried to hold you back but you only stood there motionless near his chest.

And Kaveh being the lightweight he was, nearly lost his foothold after he was done drinking. Thankfully you caught his heavy body before he collapsed onto the cold floor. 

"You silly bitch! I told you...!" You were holding him close to you as you led him towards the couch. A groan was heard from the back of his throat. You help him sit down on the couch and soon after that you sat down, tired and drowsy beside him.

"Y/n, Y/n~ Look at me~" He kept pleading you as you closed your eyes and sat back. When you opened your eyes in a weary manner and looked at him as you raised your heavy head slowly, he immediately caught your lips in a kiss.

One of his hands cupped your face and it felt as if you completely became sober. When the kiss broke, you felt something odd. Both your faces were burning, but his eyes had held so much meaning to it.

He caressed your face using his thumb and began speaking. "I love you Y/n, it feels like I cannot breath or live another day without seeing you...it's like an addiction..."

You only held his hand that was caressing your face as you responded back a hum.

"Don't leave me alone Kaveh. It'll hurt me too much." You said in a low tone, slightly broken. You did not look at him and kept your head down.

He lifted your chin and looked at you with his crimson eyes, "I would never. I'll be there for you, always and forever." He said as his lips once more caught yours in a kiss.

The two of you were not in the right state of mind. It was completely blank due to how drunk you both were.

This time, the dark desires you had were on its last strings. Every thought you had exploded into pure white blank of nothingness as the overwhelming desire caught you and began breaking every single last strings of your restrain. You looked at his face that was so perfect through your half lidded eyes, as he slowly broke the kiss and looked at you with adoration.

"Y/n, I won't do this until or unless I have your consent. I want to respect " Kaveh said as he rested his forehead on yours but you suddenly interrupted. 

"You have my consent. I'm fine doing it , if its you." You said as you looked away in a shy manner. It seemed like Kaveh was also slightly sober after the kiss.

He only chuckled and there began a series of events that lead to an immense body pain.

.

.

You only sat across the dining table, highly irritated as your lower bottom was completely sore and in pain. Kaveh only had a bright smile plastered on his face when he noticed the love marks he had placed using his teeth on your neck.

You too were no less, you left a lot of deep scratches on his back. 

"You're an idiot. You could've been gentle yet you choose to do this to me especially after knowing I have a long day of work!" You said as you drank the coffee he had prepared. 

"How could I be gentle when you were the one who kept screaming all the lew—" Kaveh was interrupted with a death glare from you that made him slightly flinch and withdraw his words.

"You needn't remind me." 

"I don't mind those words you know! I honestly never thought such words would sound so good coming from you. You were trying your best to even dominate me but utterly failed."

"Better leave in the most hideous way or Yelan will find you and prepare a planned murder with no evidences." You threatened, wondering how you are going to deal with this pain.

END — CHAPTER 25.

a/n : let's not talk about how this chapter could have been a smut chapter but anyway no one gets the details

a/n : let's not talk about how this chapter could have been a smut chapter but anyway no one gets the details. My face went red writing this but I hope it was fine!! 

Thank you for the 30k Reads!! Also spare 5 followers so close to 1k lol...