5. Imagine - Survival

[ Sad Fact ] Interviewe/Kenny

Levi couldn't focus on anything more than surviving in the Underground, it was all he could do to live to the next day.

With a sharp hiss, Levi bites his tongue as you clean his bruised skin

With a sharp hiss, Levi bites his tongue as you clean his bruised skin. "Sorry."

Just a few minutes ago, Levi had a fight right outside of a bar for apparently flirting with another man's woman. It was ridiculous in all honesty. Because Levi, out of all people, is the last person to ever flirt with anyone. But the busty man didn't care that it was his lady who sat down next to him, offered him a fun night and whispered seductive words into his ear.

Levi had ignored her. But sadly, luck was never on his side, because she recognized him. He was very well known in the underground for helping the weaker and for fighting the bad guys. But Levi being who he is, hated the attention.

The woman, obviously interested in the famous thug, shamelessly wanted to get into his pants. Levi wasn't so desperate that he would jump right into it with someone he didn't trusted. He was too mature and responsible for that. He knew the dangers of the underground and how important it was to never be vulnerable. His only interest was in protecting those he cared for. To be useful and good enough for them to stay with him.

The thoughts of his mother and how horribly she was treated are always in his mind whenever he saw woman giving themselves away for the money they needed. He felt pure disgust for even thinking of using someone in that way. He knew that she had to do it, that being a prostitute was a normal job – a must for some woman. But he himself never, ever wanted to be like those men that used his mother for their own pleasure.

And that's exactly why he had told the woman to go away. He wasn't interested and would never be. He couldn't see something like being intimate as something casual, giving the reason that it would make him extremely vulnerable and that he was thought to use physical touch for violence. Taught to be a weapon. A slave and nothing more. Be useful or a nobody. Someone that isn't worth anything if he can't fight, can't be strong.

Or at least, that's what Kenny made him believe. Something he still believes.

"I shouldn't need your help." he grumbles into your neck after putting his shirt back on. "That bastard hit like a girl."

You smile and stroke his hair. "One day we'll get out of here and live in peace. No more fighting."

He shakes his head slightly. "It will never end."

"Maybe not, but think about your tea shop. That's something to fight for, right?" you kiss his head.

Levi nods. "The tea shop and you guys."

Surviving is something he has been doing since always
Peace is something he wanted since always