15. Imagine - Hairstyle

[ Interesting Fact ] — Interview

If Levi were to style his hair in any other way it would be in a ponytail. (Tied Up)

 (Tied Up)

Thanks for 1k reads!

"I hate you, brat," Levi hisses and tries to pretend that the kisses you press against his head don't affect him.

It was winter and therefore you and Levi decided to browse around a Christmas market in Marley. You've already tasted different patries, drank a hot cocoa, and watched a street performer sing some carols.

You've been raving about his hair since you met him. It was so soft and delicate. You loved his undercut more than anything, but wished he would try something different now that you had all the time in the world. Levi had told you that he got so used to the hairstyle and his cutting technique that he never took the time to do anything else, which is why you more or less forced him.

He let his hair grow out for almost two years so that you could restyle and trim it. He had suggested to tie it up in a simple ponytail - nothing too elaborate or particularly flashy. You had jumped in the air with joy, happy that he wanted to try it for you.

Right now you are sitting on a bench, playing with his fingers and admiring his haircut, which suits him and is extremely attractive at the same time.

"You look so handsome." you purr and press a kiss to his knuckles, giggling when he blushes.

"Tch." he continues to read his book and rests his head on your shoulder, while you play with the long ends of his hair.

"My pretty boy," you murmur in his ear and continue to stroke his hair as you both enjoy the late afternoon.

I don't care what others think as long as I'm pretty for you