23. Imagine - Parent

[ Cute Fact ] — Interview

Levi as a parent would be easily pissed off, but he'd be a good father.

"Oi, Ada! Get back!" Levi shouts after his five year old daughter and tries to follow her with his wheelchair

The black haired girl runs around your little apartment, which is right over you shared tea shop. Her little feet's thump loudly through the hallway as she hides in the kitchen where you are currently making dinner.

"Shh, daddy can't find me." She hides under the table and covers her face with her small hands.

"Where is the little sh-"

"Levi..." you say in a warning tone and turn the stove on before glaring at him.

"Tch. She ate all the cookies." He hasn't noticed that his daughter is hiding behind the tablecloth.

You scoff. "You're telling me that you ate cookies before dinner?" you put a hand on your hip.

Levi looks at you, caught, and walks towards you with the help of the kitchen counter. "It were only two." He grumbles and takes your hand.

You roll your eyes and turn your back to him with a smile. "She's under the table."

"Mommy!" your daughter screeches and tries to run away again, but Levi grabs her carefully and throws her over his shoulder as far as it goes with his injured leg.

"I've got you, brat."

She hits his back with her little fists and demands to be let down.

"Nope." Levi whistles and leans against the counter, watching you. "Your daughter needs to be punished."

You laugh. "She's not the only one."

Levi's eyes widen. "The hell did I do?"

You take the wash clothes from your shoulder and slap him playfully. "You ate cookies before dinner."

"I told you it were only– Oi!" Ada got free from him and ran into another room. "She has lost her respect for me since I gave her that one cookie..."

"You did what?!" You shout and give him a look that would kill if it could.

"Shit." Levi buries his face in his hands. "She was giving me the puppy eyes."

You can't believe that he is actually pouting at you. "Levi Ackerman, since when have you become so childish?" you ask, crossing your arms.

He glares at you with his steel eyes. "Since you decided to bring that side out of me." he hisses.

You giggle. "Ada! Apologize to daddy!"

"Sorry, daddy!" you hear your little girl shout from her room.

Levi smiles with his scared mouth, which doesn't make him look any less attractive.

"I like it when you put people into their place." your husband says and wraps an arm around your waist.

"Oh, I know you do." you press a kiss against his cheek. "Especially when it's you who I put into his place."

Levi smirks. "But only because it feels good for both of us."

You annoy the crap out of me, but I love you