1. Imagine - Jealous

[ Interesting Fact ]

Levi wouldn't really get jealous because he trusts his partner. If he was jealous he'd stay low about it and then eventually explode.

 If he was jealous he'd stay low about it and then eventually explode

Levi stopped eating his soup and frowned as he saw what's going on across the mess hall

Nanaba and Hanji each sat next to you at the dinning table with Mike, eating and chatting. But what caught Levi's attention was neither of them, but the guy sitting across from you.

Captain Schultz was a tall, suntanned, handsome man who lots of women gawked at whenever they could. He was known to impress many with his charm and talents. His brown hair, the nice smile and the green eyes could captivate everyone. If he wanted to, he could have hundreds of females by his side. However, he wasn't that kind of guy, and that was Levi's problem.

Schultz and you were friends and neither he nor you thought anything else. Levi knew that. But still, his mind wandered to possible things that could happen if you continue to have so much fun with this guy. He was social, could laugh out loud, was kind to everyone, always showed compassion and was all the things Levi wasn't. Why wouldn't you prefer someone like that?

Levi knew you loved him, but his fear of rejection made him anxious that when you realized how much better Schultz would be as a boyfriend, you would actually leave him. After all, Kenny did.

He didn't think he was good enough for. That is why he was abandoned. And that is why he would be abandoned again.

He desperately wanted to be the man who kissed you passionately, calmed you down when you cried and the one who would tell you openly how much he loved you, needed you in his life. But these are things he can't do casually.

"Don't you want to eat?" Erwin's voice pulled him out of his thoughts.

Levi wanted to answer, but then he heard your happy laughter. "No." he stood up and meshed directly towards your table.

"Schultz, I need to talk to (y/n) in private," he said in his cold, deep voice. Your joyful expression turned into a frown.

The brown-haired opposite you nodded as you stood up and followed Levi hesitantly into his room. "Is everything alright?" you ask him cautiously.

He, almost shyly, pulls you into his direction by grabbing your sleeve "Levi?"

Levi looks to the side, but keeps his grip on your shirt. You understand, knowing that he doesn't asks for affection or company, and hug him tight while pressing a kiss against his now pink cheek.

"You sit with me from now on, brat."

Jealousy.....a very sweet act of love if done in the right way