18. Imagine - Loyal

[ Cute Fact ] — Interview

Levi would be a loyal boyfriend.

"Tch

"Tch. Why is it so loud here?" Levi grumbles annoyed and moves closer to you.

"We're in a club, shorty! Let's celebrate!" she shouts, pulling the others with her. Levi sits down at one of the small tables in the corner of the room with you close by his side. After a successful expedition, everyone decided to celebrate. He hated it.

"You really don't have to be here, Levi. I don't want to force you. I can celebrate alone with the others." you put your hand on his knee, smiling.

Of course he knows that you can be on your own. But he wanted to be here with you, as he likes spending time with his girlfriend. For him, there was nothing better than being around you, even if that meant he had to go to an annoying club with sweating, dancing people. He knew that you don't like such places too much yourself and only go because the others are happy about it.

"It's fine, brat," he puts his arm on the back of your chair and strokes your hair slightly. For a few hours you talk and laugh with each other, share one or two kisses here and there and enjoy your drinks.

"I'm going to get some fresh air," you whisper in his ear and stand up.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Levi asks. You shake your head with a smile and go outside.

Levi sips his whiskey and watches the people around him. He began to miss your presence when a young woman comes to a stop in front of his table.

"I didn't think I'd see humanity's strongest here," she giggles seductively and obviously drunk. Levi ignores her. She was black-haired and has a very feminine figure, but Levi doesn't care. He doesn't like the attention of strangers.

"How about I show you personally how grateful I am for your heroic deeds?" she whispers in his ear, placing her finger against it.

He stands up immediately and gently, but still firmly, pushes the woman away from him. "Don't touch me."

He walks in the direction you walked out and sees you leaning against the wall "Levi?" you
ask.

You two have known each other since you were children. Your relationship with each other was closer than anything else in the world. But not even after so many years, neither after a dangerous mission nor after your first kiss, could he say the three words out loud.

"I....love you." he murmurs.

Loyalty is a decision