Chapter 14: Another Villain?

Shortly after the party mayor paulene walks out of the school. She walks down a dark and mysteros ally into a shady looking bulding. THere a big tall muscular man with black sunglasses on is standing outside. He looks at her

"U hear to by sum clothing mam?" the man says.

"Actually i am hear to by sum flowers. R u in possesion of a daisy as burning hot as the red sun?" paulene says as she winks twice

The man nods. "Rite this way mam." He opens the door and she walks in. She walks into a room decorated in red animal furs. She sees a chair. Mario is sitting there. He is petting his pet cat and smiling evily.

"Has it been done mother?" mario says.

Paulene nods. "Yes. They didnt even suspect a thing"

Mario snickers to himself. "Good. Now abot that matter i spoke to u about"

"About the new assistant leader? I have not figured out his identity yet. Still it is really a shame that our previous leader did not deliver. Wat happened to him anyway?" paulene asks

"Luigi?" mario says. "He is still part of our group but has been, lets just say, demoted"

A huge crash from the bathroom. Paulene looks at mario concerned. "As in demoted do u meen u put him on bathroom duty?"

"Precisely" mario says.

Paulene looks at mario. "Ok now that evrything is in order u shold get to bed son"

Mario looks disapointed. "But mom im the leader of the mafia now. I shold get to stay up later. Plus the new assistant leader is coming tonite"

"U r the leader of this mafia but u r also a teenager who has homework tomorrow" paulene says. "Now get to bed before-"

Paulene is about to say something wen she hears the swing of metel. A sw0rd comes rite next to her neck close to it. "Do wat old women?"

"Ah this must be our new assistant leader. Becuz of his ruthlessness i have put him in charge of our h1tm4n and more, well, v10lent parts of this mafia." mario says. The new assitant leader lowers the sw0rd from paulenes neck. She turns around and is shocked to see the new leader. He is kinda cute and fluffy and so... orange.

"Uh nice to meat u, mr.-" paulene pauses. She dosnt no hsi name.

"Garfield" he says. "U will call me garfield"

"Rite, garfield." paulene says. "So garfield wat r ur first plans?"

"Oh i have alredy made plans for our next endevor" garfield says as he gives mario a peace of paper.

"Mama mia," mario says. "R u shure u can handel this?"

Garfield smirks. "Ya ever hear about jon arbuckle?"

Silence. "Uh, no...?" paulene says

"And u never will" garfield says. "Now get me my f&*%ing lasagna"

Mario lafs"I like this guy."