Chapter 14: the new day

Its day 2 of the trail. U and nuckles meet up with prosecuter shadow. He looks meen but he evil smiles at u. He must be up to sumthing. U walk in to the cortroom and u sit down to wait for juge boyfrend. Some oneelse walks in.

"It is friday so jugy boyfren is not hear. Juge riki is taking jugy boyfrens plase" juge riki says. Juge riki walks into the room and bangs the hammer and he starts the case. "Wood shadow like to call up his witness?"

"Gladly" shadow says with a smile. "Wood kirby plese come up to testify?"

O no! ITs kirby. Wat will u do?

"Ok then. Kirbo is now gonna testify!" juge riki says

Kirby smiles. "Ok so hears wat happened. Just before lunch me and isabelle were both in corus together. We were goofing off becuz ms zelda is kinda boring and we were taking selfys and stuff. Afterwards we walked into lunh and the bell ring and sayed assemboly. We both recognised Dededes voice and rold our eyes. She sayed that i shold go to make fun of them and she wold go to the annoncement room to see if they were there. Then she grabbed her phone and lunchbox and leleft. That was the last time i saw her alive. After that i walked in and checked in and wario checked me in and then susly walked out grining. I saw him and dark pit walk somewere and then imedatly run out. They must have comited teh m*rd3r "

"Very well nuck-nuck and his assistnat shall begin the cross examinashun" juge riki says.

U and nuckles look into the testimony and u see a contradicshun

"OBJECTION" u scream. "According to wario he saw isabelle chec in to the assemboly so she coldnt have left before teh assemboly"

"W-well i um" kirby stutters as he finds excuse. "Well i didnt spesify that it was before the assemboly. Uh she was sitting next to me in the assemboly yeah. And then she told me that she had to go to the annoncement room to uh get something yeah"

U and nuckles examine a bit more and nuckles says "OBJECTION!. In ur prevos testimony didnt u say that isabelle told u to go in and left from the lunchroom. Therefore ur testimony is f-"

"HOLD IT" prosecuter shadow screams. "Actally we have evidense that supports kirbys first clame that isabelle wasnt in the class"

"WAT?!?!?!?!?!?" everyone screamed

Shadow lafs. "Yes. the school fotografer was nice enuff to share sum picturs with me of isabelles last minutes. Look if u want"

Shadow gets out pictures. The first one is of isabelle and kirby eating to gether. The second one is of isabelle walking thru the halway just a few minutes before the assemboly started but like 2 minutes after the frist pic was taken. The last pic was a panoramic shot of all the students in the oditorum and isabelle wasnt in it.

"How do i no that these rnt fake?" nuckles says

"Well if u want i can get the fotografer out to verify these pics. Would pacman like to take the podium?"

Pacman walks up and stands at the podium next to kirby.

"My name is pacman and i am in 10th grade and i am a fotografer at smash high. I did indeed take these pics."

Pacman walks down and shadow smiles. "See i told u he did take them. Now can we just get the gilty verdict alredy-"

"HOLD IT" nuckles says. "Juge riki may we have a quick 10 minute recess?"

"Yes indeedy, frend!" juge riki says. Shadow angrily walks off and u and nuckles go to talk.

"They have picture proof that isabelle wasnt in there wich means they think wario was lying in his accout were he saw isabelle walk into the place and that means theyll think that him and the rest of the gang did it." u say sadly. "And that means that me and Dedede-"