Chapter 1: Another Friend

U wake up from a deep sleep. It has been a month sinse the trial and not much has changed. The gang is stil together, the drips still hate u, and u still have scool. Last nite was the montly sleepover with the gang and it went well. The nite endend off with u and Dedede curled up next to eachother in his bed asleep. U look over next to u and see Dedede still asleep. U shake him awake and remind him that school is gonna start. He gets up and gets dressed and wakes the rest of the gang up. Everyone gets reddy and u run to school.

"Man this is the first day school has been open sinse the murders" ganon says

"Wow to think that the insident was only a month ago" ridley says

"Yeah and to think only a month ago that we had to keep our relashunship a seceret" Dedede says as he looks at u. U kiss him.

"Alrite lets just get to school" dark pit says. U and the gang walk to school and sit in the lunchroom to wait for the bell. U talk and look arond to see how everyone is. U see the girl powerz sitting and gossiping about hot boys, the miis talking about cosplay, etc. Suddenly the annoncements start. But sinse isabelle is, well, d34d, there is a new annoncer.

"Hello, my name is bayonetta and i will be sharing the annoncements sinse our former annoncer cant be with us anymore."

Wen she says that last line u hear a few members of the drips start crying. She continues her annoncements. "So first off lets start the day with the plege of alliegense." everyone does that and after the annoncements continue. "First annoncement, but i wanna welcome everyone back to smash high! I no there has been sum things u will be worried about, but dont worry we will make sure u r safe in this school. There will be mor detalil about this later. Secondly, the lunch menu. Todays menu is chicken nuggets or a chicken caeser salad with a side of french frys with 2 month old milk and red flavored ice cream. I dont no wat flavor it is but it is red."

"Glad to see the lunch menus back to normal" Dedede wispers to u. U laugh.

The annoncements continue. "And finally, we have 1 more annoncement. We will be having a assemboly to discuss som of the policys i menshuned earlyer. Please make ur way to the oditorum"

Everyone gets upa nd gos to the oditurm. Wat cold this be for? Wat r these new policys? As u sit in the oditorum u see the principle walk out on stage.

"Hello its me principle bowser. As most of u no last month there was an incident hear at smash high. This incident resulted in 2 of our students, the brilliant isabelle and my beloved son morton. May we have a moment of silence for these 2 fallen frends?"

Everyone bows there heads and closes there eyes and thinks about morton and isabelle. However u cant not notice that while everyone has there eyes closed principle bowser is staring at u and ur frends. Well teknically the murderer was part of the gang at one point os bowser probably still holds ur frends accontable tho he was forced not ot expell them. Wen the moment is over bowser starts talking agan.

"So we want to talk abot our new safty policys hear at smash high. First of all we will be tighter on our security meaning that we will have more police around the school. To describe the rest of our safty policys hear is the head police officer to tell a bit about wat will be changing"

Bowser walks off and someone in mech armor walks on. He grabs the mic but dosnt take his helmat off.

"Hello. I am master chief the new head of police. Before i tell u abot the policys i want to tell u a bit about myself. I once applyed to this school but got rejected, so i went to navy school instead. I work for the police now and was recently promoted to chief of police. So now lets talk abot the new policys. First of all me and my police buddys r gonna be hanging out hear for a wile. We will be setting up a couple offices arond the school to keep watch over evrything. If we see anything rong we will get involved. Next, we will be having a no weapons policy that will be put in place immediatly. After this assemboly we will collect ur weapons for today and put them away, but for the rest of the schoolyear u will not be allowed to bring in weapons to school. If we see a student in posseshun of a weapon of any sorts we will be forced to take action and there will be punishment. And finally there will be no entry into the bulding after 7. The only excepshun to this is for select staff members and if there is a after school event that has permisshun. Thank u for ur time."

Master chief walks off the stage and principle bowser walks up to the mic. "Thank u policeman master chief. Now we have one last annoncement. Since the incident last month, the government has been considering cutting the funding to the school. We r not sure if that will happen, but if it does, they have agreed that we will run until each of u graduates. They also sayed that we are not allowed to accept any new students for now, but we have 4 new students to annonce. If the school's funding gets cut at the end of this year these students are the last new ones hear. Dont freak out, there is a chance that they will not end the school, and if we go thru the end of the year with no more incidents like this we will continue to run, but for now these new students will be the final new students."

Everyone starts talking and wondering who they r. Bowser quiets everyone down and starts talking. "For teh reserve corse, wich for those of u who dont no, is the program we run that allows for a larger group of students to pay to attend at a lower education than the main students, we have 3 new students, and hold ur applose til the end. First we have octoling. Next we have judd. I no these r the inklings frends so i hope they r happy. The last person in the reserve corse is doomguy. I hope u have a good time in the reserve corse and that evryone gives u a warm welcome. U may clap now"

Everyone claps as the 3 new students walk down to the oditorum seats and sit down. Principle bowser continues. "Finally, we have 1 more student in the main class. May we please welcome sora to smash high!"

Sora!111!111!111!!1!!11!1111!11!111!!11!!111 He is like super famos. He is a famos adventurer who destroys darkness and saves people. Evryone aplods and sora walks into the adiense. After the aplose stops principle bowser continues talking. "That is all for our assemboly. As u walk out policeman masterchief will be outside collecting weapons. Please give all your weapons to him as u walk out and go to ur first class."

Evryone leaves and drops there weapons in a bin including u and the gang. After talking for a bit evryone gos to there first class wich is sience and u and Dedede have it together. Ms byleth is happy to see u back so u get to talk for the first 15 minuts of class so u talk to Dedede!!!!

"Hey sweethart u no wat i was thinking?" Dedede says. "How bout we go on a data tonite at my place?"

"Shure honey that sonds grate@!" u say. "Remember a week ago wen u sayed u wood show me ur EPIC cake RECIPE?!?!??!/!?"

"Oh yeh my super double deluxe red cherry velvet choco brownie vanilla final mix final chapter prologue superme cake?" Dedede says.

"Yeh that one it sonds super good" u say happy.

"Well then its a date OwO" Dedede says happy.

Sience lasts for a wile and after u talk for a couple more minutes ms byleth actally starts teaching u abot cells and stuff. After the bell rings u and Dedede part ways and u go to gym. This class gos by quickly becuz the only person who u no in that class is ganon and he kinda still hates u so wen that class is dun u go to english wich is boring agan u just learn abot sentence diogramming (ok this is a pause but i wanna rant real quick about sentence diogramming. ITS SO STUPID LIKE I DONT LEARN ANYTHING FROM IT. like idk wat the point is we can alreddy identify the parts of speeches of the word so there is no point in doing the stupid diagram. Like legit evrything we do in a diogram can just be explained in a simple sentense. For example in the sentense "The boy is sad" the only thing the diogram does kinda help is nowing wat type of word the sad is (wich it is a predicate adjective) and showing that it describes the subject but that doesnt need to be displayed in a diogram that can be easily explaned. I cold go on like this for a wile but i dont feel like making a 4 page rant abot this lol). So anyways after english class u go to lunch were u go to sit with ur frends. Wen u go there u see pit talking with someone. Its sora!1!1!!1!!1!11!!!!1!!1!1!!111!!!!!1!11!!1!!11!!1!!1!!!1!1!11!!111