Chapter 5: Another Ally

U and Dedede walk arond and try to make a plan.

"Ok so that purple terror guy did this?" u ask

"Yeh, i think so" Dedede says.

"So if we can find his layer we can find the school?" u ask

"Probably but i have no clue were to find it" Dedede says. Suddenly u see people walking towards u. U walk up to see who they r. It looks like... the emeralds! U see dark pit ridley wario and ganon walk up to u but theres something rong. There eyes look almost souless and there skin and clothing are kinda pale and they walk strange. U see them draw there weapons looking like they r abot to attack u

"NOOOOOO" Dedede screams seeing them abot to attack u. He trys to get u but ganon pins him down. He is abot to k1ll u and Dedede but...

"STOP RITE THERE" someone screams. The person flies down and fites the emeralds. U see him cut off ridleys head and u start to freak out. U see the person kill the rest of them and after he is done u look at him.

"Y DID U KILL THEM? THEY WERE JUST KIDS"

"They were not ur frends" the person says. Suddenly he takes off his clok and dramatic guitar music plays. "They were just husks, or empty copys of ur frends"

"OvO METANITE?" Dedede says

"Metanite?" u say

"Yeh! He gos to our school! Im so glad to see u!" Dedede says

"Im glad im not the only one left" metanite says cooly.

"Metanite, wat happend hear? Were is evryone?" u ask

Metanite looks at the city dramatically. "Well u see wile u were gone on friday, there was a text sent out to evry member of smash high presant in the city. It sayed to go to the school soccor field. Evryone, including me, went, but wat we fond was... unexpected. We saw the purple terror and his to servants galeem and dharkon there. Suddenly a barrior of lite surronded the field so we coldnt escape. Then one by one we each were taken down and dragged into a truck. I only managed to escape by flying through the top of the barrier before they could close it off. I had to wach all my frends and schoolmates get kidnaped and i coldnt do anything about it. The city was evacuated, but i stayed so i cold save my frends"

Metanite stops talking. He seems sad. U look at him. "Im so sorry metanite."

"Maybe we cold help u try to get them back" Dedede says.

"Thats why i came hear" metanite says. "I came to seek the help of the other survivors"

"Is there anyone else?" Dedede asks

"yep there is" u hear someone say. The person (or should i say skeleton) walks out.

"This is sans" metanite says. "He is a member of the smash high reserve course. He was also away on friday so he didnt get the text"

"sup bros" sans says. "so u wanna help us take down the purple terror?"

"Alrite, so thats 4" Dedede says. "Shurely there has to be more."

"me and metanite alredy checked." sans says. "evryone who was present at school this week besides u 2 was kidnapped. and evryone who attends smash high exsept for 2 students were present this week"

"Well then who r the 2 students?" u ask. "Maybe they r safe"

"I dont think so" metanite says. "The 2 students, insinaroar and cloud, havnet been at school sinse the end of last year. No one nos if they r even still alive."