Chapter 7: Another Rival

U walk to the school and see that it is surronded by husks. They dont look at u guys tho. THey r looking at something and u hear something scream.

"Pwease somebody hewpppppppp"

"I think its pichu!" metanite says. "We have to help him"

"No way" Dedede says.

"Come on Dedede if we dont pichu cold d13" insineroar says

"So?" Dedede says. U no that no one cold change Dededes mind so u deside to try.

"Please Dedede. We have to help him"

Dedede thinks. He stares at u for a bit and finally says "Ugh fine lets do it"

U and the fantoms run and k1ll the husks. U see a husk of mario and link attacking pichu. U take out the mario one and sora gets the link one.

"Run pichu. We cant take them all" metanite orders him. Pichu runs and u follow him. Wen u r safe and back at the courtroom u help pichu with his wonds.

"OwO thanks fow saving me! I thoght i was a gonew"

"No problem, Pichu!" sora says. Dedede still looks angy and is standing in a corner. U deside to go talk to him.

"Hey wats rong?"

"U no wats rong" Dedede says. "Its pichu. Hes a member of the drips. Dont u remember wat they did to us?"

"I no and they cant be forgivin" u say. "But we need his help if we want to take downt eh purple terror"

"Fiiiiiiine" Dedede says angy. "I gess i can tolerate him for a bit longer but after this is done i will go back to hating him"

Dedede and u walk over to the rest of the gang. After a bit pichu is healed up the group starts asking him questions.

"Y didnt u get cot with the rest of the students?" metanite asks

"I got the text fow something but i was with a fwend so i ignowed it" pichu says. "Tuwns out that was the best desishun of my wife. Me and my fwend hewd that the schoow had been kidnapped and the city had been evacuated so we both spwit up to investigate"

"Did you find anything?" cloud asks

"Nope. Onwy those husk things" pichu says. "I twied to take them out mysewf but they bwoke my g*n and stawted 4tt4cking me. Then u guys saved me, thank u!"

"Ur welcome!" insineroar says. "So anyways we have a plan?"

Metanite looks dramatically at the school while dramatic guitar music plays. "We have to take back our school. If we fail all will be lost"

"Yeah we get it. Ur an edgelord" insineroar says. "Does anyone have an actual plan?"

Sora raises his hand. "Since me and Bayonetta were actually inside the building, we may know how to destroy the husk mass producer."

"We just need u to destroy the husks on the outside" bayonetta says. "We shold split into groups, with the bigger one being outside fiting the husks."

"How bout bayo sora and metanite go inside and evryone else stay outside f1ting?" Dedede says

"Dont call me bayo but ok that sounds good" bayonetta says. "Anyways me sora and sans will find the machien and shut it down. Afterwards we will join u guys outside and beat the husks. Once they r all gon we can begin our ambush on the terror and his minions and save our frends!"

"Ok, does that sound like a good plan?" sora asks. Evryone agrees. "If everyone is on board, we will begin our assault tomorrow."

Since it is late u all go to the hideout to get some rest. U see Dedede sitting in a corner thinking to himself

"Wats rong Dedede?" u ask

"Its pichu" Dedede says. "I dont trust him"

"Dedede this is no time for thinking about ur rivalry witht he drips" u say. "As soon as this is done we can go back to hating them all we want but for now we have to trust pichu"

"Well somethings up" Dedede says. "Remember how he convenantly missed the call becuz of being with a frend? Well who was this frend and y werent they called for the thing?"

"Well the call was only for students at smash high so maybe they wasnt a student?" u say

"It still seems off" Dedede says. "Watever im going to bed. U gonna come with me?"

"Shure" u say as u curl up next to him. U wish each other goodnite as u go to bed.

The next morning u wake up and prepare for the 4tt4ck. U grab ur w34p0ns and wait for evryone else to get reddy. Insineroar made pichu an official fantom outfit. He looks kinda adorable (but thats becuz tis pichu and he is cute UwU). Dedede is annoyed to see him walk out. Wen evryone is reddy u go to the school u walk there.

"We have to win this" metanite says dramatically. "If we lose" (dramatic pause as guitar plays) "Not only the city will be doomed but maybe the entire world will be doomed. Is evryone with me?"

Evryone screams "YEAH!"

"And afterwards we can get lunch." sans says. "Is evryone with me?"

Most evryone screams "YEAH!"

U arrive at the school. Sans bayonetta and sora run inside and leave u all with the husks. U each take a area. U take the ones near the door. There r husks of mario, marth, yung link, samus, and some of the teachers like steve and byleth. U use ur s0rd to sl1ce into mario. A yellow substance (wich u gess is kinda like bl00d) spills from him and he disintagrates. U see samus and yung link trying to take u from the back and steve marth and byleth going for the front. U do a cool spin move and slice each of their heads off. 6 down, nearly 300 to go. U run over to help out Dedede who is surrounded by a bunch of pit and ganon husks. He sl4ms his hammer into one of the ganons h34ds, making a yellow splash. U sl1ce thru a cople pits and help Dedede clear it up a bit.

"Thanks sweethart" he says

"No problem" u say. U both run around k1ll1ng the husks. Abot 30 minutes in and there r still a ton of husks. Sora bayonetta and sans shold have finished shutting it down by now. The entire group stands in a circle as a hord of husks surrounds u.

"Sholdnt they have it shut down by now?" insineroar asks

"I dunno maybe they got lost" Dedede says.

Suddenly u see bayonetta run out. "Guys they got sora and sans. Galeem is coming"

U r shocked to hear that sora and sans have been captured. "We have to go in after them!"

"No i dont think u r" u hear someone say. Galeem one of the purple terrors henchmen walks out. He looks human but is glowing and has a bunch of wierd fethry things all over him.

"I got u and now u shall join masters collection" he says.

"We will never lose to u!" Dedede says.

"Very well then. It is time that i bring u to ur nees" galeem says. He then fires a shiny laser from his face. U barely manage to avoid it. He fires the lasers at u but u all manage to avoid them. After about 10 minutes, u r all tired. The group is in a circle and u r all exasted. Galeem walks over to u and prepares a huge laser that is capable of wiping out ur entire team.

"Let this be a lesson to u all: never mess with the purple terror or anyone involved with him again"

U close ur eyes and brace for impact. Just as he is about to fire the laser, u hear something. It sounds like a s0rd sl1ce. U open ur eyes and see galeem standing there with eyes wide. Suddenly his top half (his waist and up) falls to the ground seprate from his legs. He is d34d, completely c*t in half. The husks disintagrate, leaving u and ur frends in awe. Who cold have don this?

"Whoever u r, thanks for saving us!" insineroar says

"Oh, I wouldn't consider this a rescue," u hear a familiar, dreaded voice speak. U see cloud stumble back in fear. He grabs his s0rd and reddys it. He orders u all to get back and u try to run. However ur body and evryone elses freezes and wen u try to move u feel pain. U look up and see sefiroth standing rite in front of cloud who is in pain.

"I found you, Cloud."