Chapter 9: the new opportunity

The gang creats a idea to show the school that the gang is still cool. U decide to go to the mall with the gang. U buy sum things to make this plan work. Wen u get back to the manshon and prepare for ur epic plan.

"Alrite so dos every one no wat we r doin?" Dedede asks.

"Cold u go over it agan?" W asks

"Ok" Dedede starts. "So basically w r gonna go into the scool and show that we dont care abot those secerets isabelle reveald. We r gonna hack the main thing and call an assembaly that will get everyons attenshun. Then were gonna walk out on stage and show them that we dont care and that we r totally AWESOME1!!111! First DPs gonna walk out with with r u reddy for it by taylor swift playing and wearing a billie eilish shirt. This will show that he doesnt care and will lissen to wat he wants with out any jugement. After thats done were gonna have R walk out wearing a girly shirt and dress with rock music playing. Shes gonna say that she dosnt care that she is a girl and she isnt afraid to hide it and that girls r equal. Then W is gonna come out and do some of his k1ll3r dance moves and that will show that he dosnt care that he is a dancer." Dedede pauses and looks at u. "Finally me and u will come out holding hands. We will say that we love each other and we dont care who nos. Then we r going to kiss as romantic music plays. Then we r going to show a video about exsepting peopleWe will close that out and the people will see that we dont care abot wat they think.They will see that we r good and the drips r evil."

"Thats a grate plan D" R says.

"Yeah we r with u!!!!1" DP says

"Lets show them that we can be watever we want!1!!!" W says

The gang prepares for the preformance. Wen u finish u walk up to the scool and sit in the auditorum until the bell for lunch ring. Dedede hacks the school annoncement thing and makes an annoncement.

"Attenshun everyone. Pleese make ur way don to the adutorum for a speshal preformance."

Everyone in the school goes into the audutorum to see wat the annoncement sayd. Wen they get there the room gos dark. Dedede apperes on the front of the stage

"Ladys and gentleman. Erlier today u may have herd isabelle on the annoncements today trying to make us look bad. However we wood like to show u that we dont care wat those secerets say abot us. We can be watever we want."

The stage opens up and DP walks out. He is wearing a billie eilish shirt and r u reddy for it by taylor swift plays.

"Hello its me dark pit. U may think that im tough but i want to let u no that i lissent o pop music. I loves taylor swift katy perry and billie eilish. I lissen to them and i LOVE them. There songs songs r meeningful and beautiful and i lissen to them. They helped me thru dark times wen i thought noone care d about me. So yeah i lissen to girl singers and i dont care if u dont like that. I can be watever i want!!!11"

He leves stage and the music stops. Graceful ballet music starts playing and W walks out and starts dancing. He is incredible.

"Hey my names wario and im a dancer. I can do ballet hip hop tap dance musical theater and jazz and i dont care if that is wierd. Its wat i like to do and im good at it."

Wario does a tap dance and it is incredible. "I dont care if u think im wierd thats ur problem. Tihs is my passhun and it makes me unique."

Wario leaves the stage and suddenly dynamite by bts plays and R walks out in a cute girly outfit.

"Whats up? My name is ridley and i am a girl. I dont care if u think girls cant be cool or girls cant be part of a gang but thats not rite. Im a girl but i can do as much as the boys on the gang also. Im not gonna let u people tell me wat i can or cant do. If u think that im week becuz im a girl then u r sexist and shold shut up. I love hanging out with my frinds and they exsept me even tho i am a girl. So shut up and i can be wat i want"

Ridley walks off and Dedede and u wak out on stage. U walk with ur hands in his. He looks at u and takes ur hand and u walk on stage

"Thats rite" Dedede says as he looks out into the crowdd. "We r dating and we dont care who nos it. We fell in love at first site and have dated ever sinse. Yeah i no its wierd for the leeder to date someone in the gang but shut up we can do wat we want. I love this person so much that theres nothing i woodnt do for them"

"And theres nothing i woodnt do for Dedede" u say. "And if u object u can shut up and get a life."

Dedede leens in and u kiss him for a wile. Evryone gasps but then they upload. They seemed to have enjoyed this. The final thing in the show is showing a video. The screen puls down and a video starts. However wat shows on the screen isnt the video u planned on showing. In fact its infinity worse.

The video looks like its live wich makes this even scarryer. U see the desk that isabelle normaly dos the morning annoncements on. The room is empty. Suddenly the camra moves down and u see something horrible. Something absolutly sickening.

Isabelle is sitting there exsept there is something rong. She is all bloody and her neck looks like its barely atached to her body. She looked like she had been impaled multiple times thru the stomak. Everyone screems.

"I swear this wasnt supposed to happen" Dedede says in horror. He tells u and the rest of the gang to rush to the office and they do that. They see isabelle lying there lifeless. The gang investigats the sceen of the crime. Suddenly someone walks int

"OK I SAW UR PREFORMACE WAT HAPPENED HEAR" principle bowser says as he runs in.

"Ok i no this looks bad. But i promise i will find out who did this" Dedede says.

"Save it Dedede" principle bowser says. "I no u didnt do it but u r expelled. Same gos for dark pit wario and ridley as well."

"WHAT Y?" Ridley says

"Well we have evidense that someone from ur gang did this m*rd3r due to ur history with the drips and other factors"

The principle pulls out a note. "This letterf was found on isabelles body. It says that this is revenge for the rivalry over the years and then sines each of ur names. It has ridley dedede dark pit and warios name on the paper. U for r expelled. Now get out of hear before we call the police"

"What? We didnt do this. Y wood u think we would do something so horrible?" Dedede asks

"Well we no the types of kids u r so u 4 r expelled." the principle looks at u. "And u have a warning. If we see u get into troble agan we will be forced to act."

U leve scool with ur gang and have an emergancy meeting at ur house becuz it mite be dangerus at any of there houses. U discus wat u r gonna do.

"Well we no that we didnt do it so we just gotta find out wo did" Dedede says.

Suddenly ganon runs thru the door. "Dedede wat happened i was not at scool wat the heck happened?"

"We got expelled for something we didnt eve ndo" Dedede says.

"Wait did i get expelled to?" ganon asks

"No ur name wasnt sined on the note" ridley says

"Y?" ganon asks

"Probably becuz u werent at scool but idk" dark pit says. "I bet it was a set up by the drips"

"Maybe the frameing thing was but wat about the actual m*rd3r?" Ridley asks. "I dont think that they wood k1ll on of there own members. Maybe they jusf found the body and pined it on us"

"Hey i have an idea" u say.

"Shut up kid the big boys r talking" ganon says

"Um big boys?"ridley says. "First of all im a girl and second of all they can share watever theyd like to."

U continue. "So wat if we brake into the scool tonite and investigate for clues"

"That sonds like a good idea but wat if they find u and ganon? U to will get expelled for that"

"Well u 4 r alredy expelled so u wont get expelled agan and Dedede can just have me and ganon on the fone wile u r investigating so we can look arond with out being there" u say.

"Thats brillant! We have to do that" wario says.

"Yeh that is a grate idea" Dedede says. Thruout the rest of the day u work on the plan until 12 at nite finally comes and u act out the plan.