Chapter 13: Another Encounter

The next weeks leading up r kinda boring. It was scool. U had a test in algebra on lines or something and a history test on the french revolushun. U also had to run the mile in gym witch wold have been easy if ganon wasnt being meen and triping u. It also turns out that insineroar is in ur resourse sinse she has been absent for a wile.After a long couple weeks u and ur frends go shopping to get coths for the party in ur onor. U go to justice and clairs to get jewlry and go to sears to get a nice outit. U get urs and change. U look amazing. U then go get ur har done and u look grate

Dedede walks out in his suit. It is golden yellow and has a black tie and black gloves and a small black hat to make him look fancy. He looks absolutely adorable. U run over and hug him. The others walk out in there cloths. Frist ur gang walks out. Dark pit is wering a black suit with his hair in a small pony tail in the back. Ganon has his hair comed back and is waring a brown suit. Ridley is wearing a long pretty dress. It is blue and yellow and she looks so pretty like disney princess. Wario is waring a purple and black suit and a purple and black top hat. Then the others come out. PIt is wearing a wite and blue suit and has a small black hat. Sora has a red and black suit on and his hair is smoothed back. Metanite (sears suprisingly had a suit in his size) was waring a suit and tie and a small little tophat. Sans has a blue suit and a fedora. He also has a flower on his shirt that wen u come in and smell it it sprays u in the face with water and he lafs. Cloud is wearing all black and has his hair in the normal mess. U ask him if he is gonna make it look nice and he gives u an angry stare. Bayonetta is aering a dress that is super short in the front and long in the back. It is low cut. Insinaroar is wearing a red pants suit with black patterns on it.

Evryone looks relly pretty and u and them get in a limo and head off to the part U sit next to Dedede and u r relly exsited. Not only r u going to a fun party but u r going to a fun party in ur onor. The mayor is gonna give u an award and evrything. U look around and evryone seems to be exsited exsept for wario who has been unusally quiet the since evryone had come back.

U arrive at the school and evryone is standing out there apploding u and ur frends! U walk inside and u see a ton of food and drinks and games. And theres music playing and people dancinf. Evryone from school is there exsept for the drips becuz they hate u. U go and dance a bit to blinding lights witch u love that song becuz it is like sooooooooo good. U dance and then a slow dance song comes on and u and Dedede get together and dance slowly. Evryone is watching and u r enjoying the moment. Then after that the principle comes up on the stage.

"Alrite evryone time for the main event. Hear to give our awards for tonite is mayor paulene!"

Paulene walks on stage. She wares a red dress and long black hair. She gets the mike. "Thx principle bowser. ANd now can i plz have all the brave people who saved us from the evil waluigi come on stage?"

U and ur frends walk on stage. Evryone applods. Paulene continues. "Let me introduce the brave heros of this city! We have sans bayonetta sora cloud metanite insineroar pit dark pit ganon ridley wario Dedede and (y/n)! Lets give them a big applose!"

Evryone claps and praises u. Paulene gives u a shiny golden medel and a certififcit.

"And now" paulene says "I want to do something speshal. U see, we almost lost Dedede to mind control by the evil waluigi. But he was brot back by the power of love and a certain speshal song. Can we please have (y/n) and Dedede sing that song for us?"

Sing? In front of a crowd? U r nervos but Dedede takes ur hand and reashurs u that it is gonna be good. U and Dedede get up to the mike and u start singing

DEDEDE

Livin' in my own world

Didn't understand