Chapter 4: the new classes

U rush to skhool with the rest of the gang. Wen u get to school u r not late and go to ur first class wich is algebra. U have that with pit but u decide nto to tell him that u were with his bro yesterday. The teacher decides to give u the class to talk since it is the frist algebra class of the yyear. U ask pit about the other gnag sinse he nos so much about the kids at scool.

"Well they r called the diamond drips and thhere leader is kirby. Dont let his cute look fool u he is actually a threatening leder. The nxet person in teh gang is pichu. Despite how he looks cute he is also dangerous and has k1lled pople and is one of the best snipers in the country. Jigglypuff is good at crime. He is pwoerful and can use powers to put people to sleep so they kan do things. Bowserjr is good with wepons and also is the sun of principle bowser so the gang can opperate good. Isabelle is in charge of the morning announsementsaltho u saw her on them alredy so u shold no who she is. She does crimes for her gang and also does papers and stuff like that and is super smart. Ness and lucas are cute children but htey r super good with magic and can fite good"

U think the other gang sonds scarry but u no that Dededes gang is better then them. U decidee to talk to pit a bit more . after that u go to music. U look arond to see if there is any one u no. U see a cople people from the rival gang like isabelle and jigglypuff. THe rest of music isnt intresting so lets just go to lunch now.

At lunch the emeralds see u and invite u to sit with them. Since pit has a different lunch than u that day and also G isnt there and Dedede is there u sit with them. U talk to them for a wile. U and Dedede sit next to each other but last nite wile u were asleep u and him promisde to keep ur relashunship a secret from the gang. The gang sits at a larg table. W R and DP sit accross from u and Dedede but S sits farther away from u guys. U guys decide to talk abot personal things.

DP looks at u. "Hey i relly dont no much abot u. Wanna introduce urself?"

"Ok so basically i am new hear at smash high and i also am an only child" u start. "I live with my mother becuz my dad d13d wen i was a kid. I love music espeshally music like katy perry taylor swift and billie eilish. I also like art and stuff."

"Wow u have such a bad taste in music" DP tells u.

"Whatever" u say. "How bout u guys tell me one thing i dont no about u already"

"Um my favorite movie is avengers endgame" DP says (nice choice, btw. That movie is TEH BESSSSSSSST UwU)

"My favorite food is garlic" W says.

"I like lots of boyish and awesome things like cars and explosions and cr4p liek that" R says.

"I love playing video games like undertalke and Balan Wonderworld" Dedede says. (Btw this is Jasmine again and if u havent played Balan Wonderworld yet it is A MAY ZING!!!1! The seens with the dancing is like the COOLEST THING IN A VIDEO GAME UwU lol)

The gang lafs and jokes but S is sitting away and seems to be lost in thougt and mumbling to himself.

"Souldnt we ask if S wants to jon in on the groop convo?" u ask

"No" DP says. "Wen he watns to be alone we just let him"

"If hes lonly we sould talk to him. Hes part of the gang to rite?" u ask

"Trust me. If he dosnt want to talk he will not talk" W tells u.

The rest of lunch u guys talk about stuff. Wen lunch is over the gang walks to there next class with u. The tell u that there is gonna be a big gang meeting and they ask if u wanna come. U say yes.

Ur next class is history but more importgantly u have it with DEDEDE!!!!1!!!1 u and him sit next to each other. The class is pretty boring becuz all mr game and watch talks abot is the history of the first world war but u and Dedede dont pay attention becuz u r starring into each others shiny orb eyes. Luckly the rest of the gang isnt hear becuz u promised to keep ur relashunship a seceret.

For some reson history passes by fast becuz u r so in love with Dedede. Luckly u to have ur next class together!!1!!!11! It is art and Dedede is grate at art and u like it too. Wen u go to art u see that u have it with some of the pepole from the other gang like pichu kirby ness and bowser jr. U immedetly find ot wat type of kids they r. They r the techers pets who stick up to the teachers but r relly mean to the students. Espeshally bowser jr since he is the sun of the principle.

Anyways the art teacher named ms palutena gives u an art assinment. U have to get ot no one of ur classmates and paint a portrat of them and things they like. The best part is u get to choose ur partner!!!!!1 of corse u choose Dedede becuz hes super hot and nice UwU. also ms palutena gives u the rest of class to get to no each other. This is perfect becuz u and Dedede alredy no a bunch abot each other and can just talk.

"Hey u menshuned the gnagn meeting tonite rite?" u ask him

"Oh yeh. Normally we have a meeting every month to discus wat we will be doing in the upcoming month. But if u come that meens u r a member of our gang understand? Also u dont have to come if it makes u uncomfortable becuz u meen more to me than anything in this world" Dedede tells u.

"Its fine. Most of the members r relly nice to me exsept for G and S but idk ifthey r nice to anyone"

"Yeah they isnt relly nice. Anyways u wanna come? Thats grate! Its gonna be at my hose tonite"

"Yeh ill be there"

The rest of art class u and Dedede talk more abot stuff until the teacher calls him up to talk for a bit. Wen he leeves kirby comes up to u.

"Hey werent u that new kid who was with Dedede last nite at the throwdown?" kirby asks u. His voice is strangly high pitched yet he is still thretening.

"Y dos that consern u?" u ask him.

"Well u shold no that the emerald spashes are a lame excuse for a gang. I mean D is a lousy leeder, G is to confidant in his strangth wich isnt even good, W is actually a joke member, R is to shallow and pathetic, DP is to week and to much of a crybaby, and S would be the only good member if he cared or even gave a single thougt about this groop. U shold clerely join our gang insted. With us we will make u powerful and rich with or gang >:)" kirby tells u.

"SHUT UP I BELONG WITH THE EMERALDS" u yell at him. "They may not be perfect but htey are my frends!!1!1!1!!!!!11"

"Fine then we will have to do this the hard way" kirby says. He horders bowser to hold u down as pichu kirby and ness start to beet up up. U black ot. Wen u wake up in the nurses office u see Dedede there.

"OMG YES U R ALIVE :D" Dedede says happy.

"Wat happened?" u ask him

"Well the drips beet u up pretty badly. Ms palutena herd somthing happening inside and came to investigate wen i saw u unconshus beeing beeten up by the drips. I beet them pretty badly. Y were tehy beeting u anyways?" Dedede asks.

"Well kirby asked me to join there gang and then started insulting u. I told them that i wold never join them and then they beet me up" u tell him.

"Wow id didnt no u were so brave. Ud make a grate edishun to our gang!!!1" Dedede tells u. U r super happy that Dedede thinks u wold be good in the gang. U spend the rest of the schoolday in the nurses office with Dedede by ur side.