Chapter 15: the new mystery?

A man in a hooded clok walks up to a dark abandond bulding. He is met by 5 other beings who stand in a circle arond him.

"How did it go with framing the looser gang?" one of the female members with horns and a black cape.

"I mean it almost worked but then that new kid had to ruin it" the hodded dude says.

"New kid? We wernt aware of that" one of the members in all green says

The hooded figure sighs. "Yeh this new twerp that has a crush on the leader of that gang. I dont no wat to do about em"

"Let us at them then" a dude in a yellow rabbit suit says. "If i cold get my hands on them well that would be-"

"There will be no k1ll1ng this dweeb on myw atch" a man in a green suit with a black mask says. "So anyways wat is the progress on the other matter i told u to track"

"Oh him? Actally ur plan worked perfectly. Who new revealing the gangs most worst secerets wood cause all this? And he snapped just as u sayed he wood. I just didnt no he wood do this..." the hooded man says

"Beep boop" says a red robot

"U no i dont understand that" the hooded man says.

"She sayed that we didnt expect him to do this either. We just thoght we wood cause a mental brakedown not him to start going on a k1ll1ng spree, but yet hear we r" says the guy with the black mask. "If we want or plan to succeed we need his power so u r assigned to capture him and bring him in alive"

"I understand" the hooded figure says.

"U r dismisted" the man in the black mask

The man in the hood walks away and starts mumbling to himself. "Man y am i always stuck with the boring jobs? Of corse i no that wat i do 'pleases lord bibble,' but y waste sumone as powerful as me on dealing with highscoolers? I mean, i am one but it still hurts." He takes out a pic of the emerald splashes and looks at them. He stares directly at the dweeb the other members were talking about and cringes. "Of course its this loser whos messing everything up for us. If this plan is gonna succeed im gonna need to get them out of the picture." he says. He then uses his magic to burn the pic to ash. 

End of Part 1