Under the stars(smut chap)

TW: SMUT, like I promised ;))

-1038 words-

Wilhelm's pov:

The few kisses started to get more n more heated by the time Simon was sitting on my lap.

I could already feel his hard member. Not gonna lie my pants feel pretty tight as well..

But this was so hot. He's so god damn hot and beautiful.

"Mmh.." He moaned quietly when he started to move around my lap, grinding himself on me.

Gosh that feels good.. So, so good..

"AGH!" I moaned of surprise when hit a sensitive spot.

"G-God.. Do- do that again.." I stutter biting my lip.

He only chuckled before doing it once again. And again. And again..

"You like this huh?" He smirks.

I rolled my eyes playfully and then just grabbed his waist and flipped him around so that now I'm the one on top.

He let out a quick gasp when I did.

I smirked and then started to open the buttons of his shirt. Teasingly slow, but he didn't say a thing. He only watched carefully when I kept going down to his pants.

I decided to get them off later and just started to give hickeys along his beautiful tanned skin.

His breath was heavy and he let out few gasp here and there.

"Beautiful.." I mumble against his skin.

"So.. so beautiful.." I say again going down.

He rolled his eyes of pleasure and leaned his head back when I was kissing his waistband and around it.

I then got up and took my shirt off as well with one hand. I leaned closer to Simon and gave few deep kisses to him. After I broke the kiss, I slowly started to get his and my own pants off, only in few seconds.

"Fuck Simon, I don't have.." I say worried.

"In the back." He cuts me off, arching his back.

I only chuckle and reach for the back lube and condom. 

"You were really prepared for this ya?" I chuckle again and he just chuckles back.

We lubed up and I was ready to start, but still, like always "You sure? 100%?" I asked him.

It's a habit. I want him to feel safe and comfortable and all he has gone trough is so messed up, so god, I don't wanna hurt him. 

"Mhm!" He hums.

"I need words, baby." I smile.

"Yes, Wille. I'm fucking ready." He whines.

"Okay okay.. Aren't you desperate.." I smirk.

"Fuck you." He rolls his eyes playfully.

"Yes that's right. You are." I chuckle with a wink.

"Could you already-" He says bit I cut him off by pressing my whole length inside of him.

"AGH!?" Simon yells squeezing the blanket under us.

"WHERE'S THE WARNING?!" He laughs in pain.

"You asked for it." I say with a grin.

"Ugh..~" He groans. "Okay, you can move now.." He sighs.

So that's what I did.

I started slowly thrusting into him in a steady pace. Both moaning mess already.

"Oh fuck..~" I groan from pleasure and roll my head back a bit.

I teased him for a little before pumping a bit faster than before, Simon arching his back each time.

"F-faster.." He moans.

"What was that?" I grin. Gosh how I just love to see him like this. Begging for me.

"Faste-r!" He moans again shutting his eyes.

I chuckled as I did what he asked and speed up the pace. 

"I-I'm c-close!" Simon groans after a while, but I immediately stopped.

"W-what, why did you stop?" Simon asks confused and whines for the lost of pleasure.

"It wouldn't be any fun if I would let you have it all your way, would it?" I ask smirking.

"Uuh-gh.~" He cries.

I sat up and was ready to sift positions, but Simon mumbling something caught my attention.

"What was that?" I ask.

"Can I-... N-nevermind.." he says embarrassed and looks down.

I stay silent a while and so does he, so I put my hand under his chin and lift it up as I say:
"If you wanna ride me, just say it love." with a smirk.

Gosh where the fuck did the whole new confident boost came from?

Simon was left speechless as the smirk in my face just grew.

"Come on, don't be shy, it's all right." I say and pat my lap.

He soon slowly and hesitantly crawls on top of me and now it was my turn to get surprised when he moved his hips down taking my whole length.

"A-AUGH!" I scream and squeezed my eyes shut and when I opened them, I saw Simon smirking at me. 

"Gosh you son of a bi-" I start but I was cut off again by another bounce.

"O-oh F-FUCK!" I moan.

"MMhhmm..~" Simon moans back, biting his lip and grabs my shoulders, digging his nails into my skin.

Both of our moans got louder when the thrusts got faster and more sloppy.

"Wille..mm" Simon rolls his head back so I get an opportunity to kiss his neck.

I start by giving hickeys into his neck and then slowly go more down and suck his nipples, earning moans from him.

"Fuck- I- I'm close-" He bounces faster and faster.

I grab his waist and help him a bit as I got close as well.

Soon we both moaned loudly as the warm liquid was spreading all over each other's chests.

"Fucking hell.." I groan and press my forehead against his.

He chuckled happily and then pulled out, both of us groaning of the movement.

We lied down after we cleaned up and now we were just staring at the stars, admiring at them and how the full moon was glowing with them.

"Beautiful.." Simon sighs.

"Just like you." I wink and he lets out a laugh and then cuddles closer to me, resting his head on my chest.

"You happy?" I ask him, fr curiously.

"Yeah... I'm happy." He says and I swear I can hear the soft, warm smile on his face, even tho I can't see it.

"I love you." I say and give him a small kiss on the top of his head.

"I love you too." He says back and soon we both fell asleep under the stars.

A/N: Yall I'm so sorry this took so long, but honestly this week was like literal hell D: 
School was eating all of my time and gosh, but this is here now! And it's the smut I promised ;)

But uh yeah, I'm gonna bury myself under a rock or something this was painful to write :D 

Remember to eat or at least to drink something love u, bye <3

Vote tho? 😘