Recorded

Simon's pov :

What the fuck. Wille did not just break up with me.. No.. No- this is just dream. It's just a dream. Its' just a horrible nightmare.. It has to be. 

I run over to my dorm and see Henry chilling there with Walter. I break down as soon as I close the door. I fell on the floor and just cry. Henry and Walter quickly ran over to me to comfort me. "Hey.. Hey Simon.. What's wrong? What happened?" Henry asked.

"W-Wille.. He- he broke up with me.." I stutter while crying so loud I bet the whole fucking school heard me.

                           *before*

Felice's pov :

I was just hanging out with my friends in my dorm and we were playing truth or dare. It was fun and all until I got a dare to go to August dorm and tell him that 'I want him back'.. and I have to record it on my phone. It was stupid idea and I was not going to do that but they basically forced me to do it so yeah.. here we are.

(now you guys can already guess what's gonna happen)

I walk over to August dorm. I was hiding behind the corner from the boys dorms. I walk there and press 'record' on my phone. It started to record so I raised my hand and was about to knock on the door but I heard more voices there. I reconsidered one. It was Wille's voice. 

What was Wille doing in August's dorm? I press my ear on the door to hear better. 

"You have to break up with Simon." I hear another deep voice saying.

WHAT? THAT'S HILARIOUS.

"What? Are you serious?" I hear Wille laughing. 

"Yes." August says.

"And why do you think I'll do that?" Wille argues.

"I don't know.. maybe with this." I hear the voice I can't reconsider say.

Maybe with what ?! Gosh I wanna know so bad.

"What..?" I hear Wilhelm saying. The confident from his voice is totally gone. And that just gives me shivers.

"Yes. if you won't break up with him we'll bring that... to the police, and say that Simon, first of all, stole that from his father, and secondly he gave it to me. Oh and we'll edit the story so Simon is the real bad guy here and ends up to prison." August says. 

WHAT!? 

"YOU MOTHER FUCKING BITCH I HATE YOU ASSHOLE!" I hear Wille yelling. 

 "So what is it then Wille? You don't really want him to go to jail don't you?"August asks after something crashing. I can almost hear the smirk August has on his face.

There was a long pause before Wille mumbles: "Fine, okay I'll break up with him. But you have to give me the pill jar before."

Wait.. What pills..?

"That's a deal." August says.

"Oh and you have to take this mic okay? So we'll now you won't tell him about this and you guys just 'fake break up'"

Oh no.. Oh god.. this is bad... this is so bad. August and some other bitch is making Wille breaking up with SIMON! No.. No this can't be happening. 

I ran away before the door opens. I ran quickly back to my dorm.

"What took you so long?" The girls laugh but I have a serious look on my face so they stop immediately. 

"You won't believe what I just heard.." I mumble to the girls. 

Wilhelm's pov :

I was just crying on the floor. I was curdled on a ball, hugging my knees tightly. "Everything is going to be okay, It's gonna be fine, He'll forgive me.. right?" I keep saying to myself to calm me down. 

"He said.. he said that we'll be friends.. no- no matter what will happen..between us." I say out loud. "He promised.. he promised that to me.. He'll come back.. He'll understand.." I stutter.

"Oh come on you pathetic child." Marcus says as he walks in without a warning. I forgot that I still had the mic on..

"Go away.." I mumble on to my knees.

"Fine.. But you will be only enjoying when you see me and Simme together.. happily ever after." He smirks. 

"He doesn't want you. He won't agree to date you again, I can promise you that." I spat back only to annoy him. And it worked. Since he yelled "Fuck you, bitch!" and kicked me pretty hard actually. I bet it left some good marks tho. But I don't care.. That is the last thing I care about now. 

I just want to know if Simon is okay. I really want him to be okay.

A/N: Sorryy this is so short D: Next chapter will be lonnggg I promise!!