Plan

That ^ is fucking adorable :3 

Wilhelm's pov :

My life is back on track again. I have amazing loving boyfriend who promised I can live here after school ends, I've never been happier than I'm now. Seriously. Even tho I'm not the Crown Prince anymore, i love my life. Well almost. It would be nice if my mom would actually care for me.. but I have Linda. Linda is like a mother to me <3

And my anxiety of course it would be nice not to have it. Panic attacks are killing me. For real. But I have Simon. It's all I need. He always finds a way to calm me down. I love him so much. I wanna spend the rest of my fucking life with him. 

Always when I see his face, his smile, his beautiful dark curls and his amazingly soft lips.. It always makes me smile. The butterflies I have, not only on my stomach but my whole fucking body. When he only smiles and all of my problems just disappear. When he talks, his voice is like music to my ears. And gosh.. when he sings. It's hella beautiful. He has a voice of an angel. My gorgeous little angel. <3

I can't put it in words how much I love him. I seriously couldn't go a day without him. I need him in my life. And I am so happy that he is, and he's not going anywhere. 

I smile to myself and snap out of my thoughts when Simme waves his hand in front of my face. "What what?" I ask confused. "Why are you smiling so much? I- I'm not complaining but.. I wanna know what makes you smile so much!" he lifts his left eyebrow and smirks. 

"You." I say with a smirk. "Well of course you are?" Simon rolls his playfully eyes and smiles. I hustle his arm and smile back. We just smile to each others until I got a phone call and as soon as I read 'August' on my screen, my smile dropped as fast like my place as a Prince did.

"What? Who is it?" Simme asks confused when he saw the disgust on my face. "It's August." I say and sigh, then answer the phone and bring it on my ear. 

"What do you want?" I ask annoyed. "Listen, I'm sorry, okay? I regret what I did I was just fucking jealous." He starts and I scoff. "Well yeah no shit." I look at Simme with "help me" face and August start mumbling something again. "I need to talk to you like face to face.. alone. It's important and you really fucking need to hear this!" 

"I don't want to talk to you you mother fucking bi-" He cuts me off.

"It's about Simon." He yell whispers. "What?" I ask confused and stand up so Simon won't hear anything. "Wille cmon just meet at my dorm after school. A L O N E." He hyphenates. "fine." I roll my eyes and go sit next to Simon again. 

"What did he want?" He asks confused furrowing his eyebrows. "Nothing just some royal shit." I lie. "Oh okay." He answers and cuddles next to me. 

I don't want to say to Simon anything yet. I don't even know what have August planned on so there's no need to worry him. 

August's pov :

I was just chilling in my dorm alone like usual until I heard a knock on my door. I walked over it lazily with a sigh. I was Marcus. "Oh.. hi?" I aks confused. We're really not friends so it's weird that he's here but whatever. "Hi.. uhm.. just a quick question.. you like.. hate, Wille? right?" He asks while looking around.

"Oh yes." I roll my eyes. "Good. Can I come in?" he ask and I step away so he can come in. He sits on my bed and I sit on my chair in front of him. "So watch up?" I ask casually. 

"I have a plan. You know.. I wan't Simon back.. and that stupid bitch is in my way.And you hate him anyway. So what if we tell Wilhelm to break up with him..?" He smikrs.

"That's not fucking possible!? He fucking gave up on the Crown for that kid." I scoff.

"HE DID WHAT?!" He rise his voice. "Shh keep it down." I roll my eyes. "Yes he did. It was his decision. But I don't mind since I'm the Prince now." I say proudly.

"Oh my god.. That's fucking perfect!!" He gets all happy. "Wdym?" I ask confused. 

"You told me about the drugs, Simon brought to you.. You still have them, right?" He tells and my face brights up. "omg.. You're a fucking genius!" I jump off of my chair.

"I KNOW RIGHT?!" He smiles. 

We made a plan to stretch Wille to break up with Simon with the drugs. If he won't break up with him we bring the drugs to police since it has Simon's dad's name on it. And now cuz I'm the Prince they'll believe me with better probability.. Well okay.. it's not official yet since the press haven't post my interview yet but whatever. They will soon... I hope.

I call to Wille and told him to come and talk to me tomorrow after school. This is perfect.

A/N: ahhh I'm so sorry this is so lame! D: but I wanted to post something so you won't have to wait so much!! 

AND OMG I'M FIRST OF #youngroyals I'M SCREAMING! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE <3