Well maybe..

Simon's pov :

I was just bawling my eyes out in my room, alone. I wish Wille was here.. I need him so much right now.. I can't do it all by myself. Not right now..

Mom really doesn't get it.. I love her, but that really hurt.. She doesn't even listen..

I get it. He wants to protect me I know that.. but she can't forever protect me for everything. I am going to get hurt at some point I know.. I already have.. But that doesn't mean I should just hide in my room all day, every day to avoid getting hurt. It's a part of life. 

I really can't go to school tomorrow no matter how much I wanna just leave here.. I can't..

I hear a knock on my door which made me flinch.

"Honey.." I hear mom saying softly.

I only hum for an answer. I really don't wanna talk to her right now.

"Can we talk..?" She asks and sits on my bed.

I only sigh from under the blankets.

"Please, mi amor.." she begs.

I sigh again and sit up. My eyes are all red and puffy, but I won't make an eye contact with her.

"I just don't want you to get hurt. I love you so much." she says with a low voice.

"I know.. but you really can't protect me forever.. And I'm not a baby, I can take care of myself." I mumble.

"I know honey, I know.." she sighs.

"You have to let me go.. You have to let me help Wilhelm. I love him, mom.. I love him so much, please.." I beg with more tears in my eyes.

"I..." she starts slowly, but I cut her off.

"You know what, just forget it!" I say annoyed as I rush out of my room. I don't don't where to go, but I just start running.

(omg so dramatic Simonn) 😭

          *The next day*

Wilhelm's pov:

I woke up in my dorm to my alarm. It was 7:30 am.

I immediately checked my phone for new emails and texts, but there was nothing. I kinda wished Simon would texted me..

Well maybe I see him at school today.

I get up and go to eat some breakfast. Simon wasn't there.

Well maybe he's just eating at home, like he used to.

It's nothing.

"Hey Wille!" Henry says as I sit on the table across them with my sandwich.

"Hi.." I say back with a smile.

"Where's Simon?" Walter asks to join the conversation.

"I wish I knew." I sigh and take a bite from my sandwich.

"Oh.. you weren't with him yesterday? I thought you were going to your place?" Henry asks concerned.

"Oh yeah, we did. Then Simon had to-" I spill out, but then I remember I shouldn't tell anyone yet.

"He uhh.. he had a fight with his mom and I kinda just left.. so I don't know how it ended.." I mumbled.

"What do you mean you just left?" Henry asks.

"Well.. I mean- yeah.. Well his mom told me to.. Of course I would stayed there, but it seemed kinda serious and I didn't wanna mess anything up." I say embarrassed and rub the back of my neck.

"Oh.. Well I hope he's okay." Henry says quietly and he gives me a warm smile.

"Yeah.. Me too." I sigh and take another bite.

School started and my first class was math with Simon, but he wasn't there..

Well maybe he's just late.

Math ended and it was chemistry.

I sat down. Alone.

Well until Samantha comes up to me and waves a 'hello' before sitting in front of me.

I just roll my eyes and sigh.

Where the hell Simon is..?

School ended and I was getting kinda worried..

I haven't heard anything from Simon.

Maybe I should go to see him..

I decided to go no matter what he says. I wanna be there for him. That's what we do, take care of each others. 

And right now I wanna only know that Simon is doing okay.

I knock on the door and soon enough Linda comes and opens it. 

She looks pretty tired..

"Hi.." I say casually and try to peek inside for Simon.

"Hey Wille. If Simon came here to get something he left, tell him to go by himself.." She mutters.

"W-what..? No I- I'm looking for Simon.." I say confused.

She was about to close the door already, but stopped immediately when she heard my words.

"Wh-" she starts and thinks a second before saying something that shocked me.

"Simon he.. he left.. yesterday. After you left, I went to talk to him and he got mad and run out.. I thought he came to school..?" she says concerned.

"No.. he didn't.. So you haven't seen him since yesterday?" I ask worried.

"No.." she says and a worry grows on her face.

  *This is now yesterday, I mean the day Simon rushed out*

Simon's pov :

I ran. 

I ran until I couldn't breathe anymore.

I didn't know where I should go.. I don't even know where am I right now.. 

It's so cold and I have no idea where am I..

It's dark as well. 

It's kind of pretty here..

But I know for sure I'm gonna freeze to death if I stay here any longer.

Gosh how much I wanna just cuddle into Wilhelm's strong, protecting arms.

I walk a bit more if there would be any sings of where the actual fuck am I. 

I don't even have my phone, fuck.. 

Why the fuck didn't I even grab a jacket before I left..?

It's so cold and I'm so lonely..

"Well well well..." a familiar deep says.

"Look who it is.." the same voice says.

"What? Whooo?" some other voice says that I cannot recognize, but the one thing I know is that he's 100% drunk. 

I lay at the cold grass, literally freezing to death, my eyes shut, but I'm not asleep. I think I at some point just collapsed on the ground and passed out.

I slightly open my eyes and I swear to god this person in front of me was definitely not the one I wanted to see right now. 

Votee?? <3

Omg I did my biology exam today and we got to do it in pairs and I did it with my crush ahhh 😳 not that anyone cares, but It was soo nice!! (and no, we didn't get to decide the pairs, the teacher made them) fate is here with me 🙏