Party

This part contains rape but I'll put a warning before it starts and when it ends so if you are not comfortable reading that you can skip it! You won't be missing anything important <3

Simon : 

I was so mad at Wille and when Marcus told me about this party that is tomorrow night it's a perfect time to I don't know, maybe get little a drunk and just party with my friends cuz I don't wanna spend all night thinking about Wille and his stupid excuses. I wanna have some fun.

So, the next day went pretty fast and I had fun with Marcus. Hes actually so sweet. He can just sometimes get a little overboard it.. yk.. Anyway now I was ready to go to the party. I took a shower and put my nicest shirt I found. It was quite open but it's okay. At least I wont get too hot. 

Marcus and I walked to the party since it wasn't a long way. And the whole way there I only wished Wille wouldn't be there. He probably will, but hopefully, I won't bump into him. Not even once. 

Wille :

I heard that tonight was a party so of course I was gonna go there. I wanted my mind of Simon and my anxiety since it was going really bad last few days. I walked in to the party and it was FULL. There was like almost everyone from school. 

I went to found my friends but I bumped to Marcus on the way. "Shit watch yourself asshole!" He yells. 

Is he drunk? Already? Damn. I can literally smell the alcohol.

"Sorry bro?" I say rudely rolling my eyes. 

"Heyyy Willee!!" He says sounding.. well, drunk. 

"What do you want?" I ask him. 

"Oh nothing.. I uhh. I just wanted to tell you that me and Simon.." He says his name loudly with a grin. "Are gonna have sex tonight babe" He winks an eye.

"What?? Yeaahh I don't think Simon wants that.." I laugh while looking him up and down. 

"Yea well too bad.. Im not gonna ask his opinion." He mumbles and then just walks away like nothing happened. 

"Wait wdym?!" I shout. "Marcus??" and he disappears into a large crowd. Shit. What the fuck does he mean by that?? Gosh I have to find Simon. Like right now.

Third persons pov :

Wille finally finds Simon after searching for a little while

"SIMON!" he shouts.

"What the fuck you want?!" Simon shouts annoyed.

"Simon please just listen to me!" Wilhelm begs.

"Tell me one good reason why should I listen to you? Huh?" Simon argues, almost stumbling on his own shoes.

"Sim-... Wait are you drunk?" Wille asks confused.

"Yes? Why the fuck you care anyway?" he rolls his eyes and takes new sip of his cup.

"I thought- that you don't drink...?" Wille mumbles slowly.

"Well it's none of your business, isn't it?" Simon asks.

"I- I have to tell you something please just listen to me!" Wilhelm says to change the subject.

"Fine. What is it??" 

"Marcus he.. uhh he basically said that he was going to rape you.." he stutters nervously.

"Are you serious right now?" Simon laughs.

"Yes please Simme don't let him. I would prefer if you wouldn't go to your dorm tonight.." Wille begs.