Bluffing

Wilhelm's pov:

As soon as Simon passed out I took him to the nurses office.

I wanted to check him up. 

Just in case.

"Come on in. What have happened." The nurse said.

"He passed out.." I say biting my lip.

"Oh okay. Place him on the bed. I'll do some tests." she says.

I place him on the bed really gently and move away bit hair from his forehead.

"Do you wanna stay or?" She asks as she writes something down on her computer.

"I'll stay. If that's okay." I say casually.

"It's okay. Tell me if he wakes up I'll get some stuff in here so we can take the tests." she says and leaves.

I only sit down next to him and watch his every move. I study his breathe and make sure he's actually breathing. I place my hand on his forehead to see if he's okay, but he's really hot.

"Oh Simon.. I'm so sorry.." I mumble quietly.

"Sorry, did you say something?" The nurse says as she walks in. 

"No.." I say.

"Okay. So what's his name?" She asks and sits down on her chair again.

"Simon. Simon Erikson." I say loudly.

"Right.. And are you his..?" She says and waits me to complete her sentence.

"Boyfriend." I say casually.

"Okay. Do you have any contacts with his family? So I could call them?" She asks and writes something down again.

"Yes.. But I can just walk him to his dorm or.." I mumble.

"I wouldn't let him be alone now.." She cuts me off.

"Yeah well I could just take him to my dorm and watch after him. It's shorter to here anyway if anything happens." I smile to her.

"Yeah okay. But I still need to contact to his parents.." She says biting her lip.

"I can call his mom." I say quickly. I let Simon tell his mom by himself if he wants that. He only did call his mom after what happened and said he doesn't wanna see her right now. I hope I didn't ruin their relationship.. Gosh I feel like shit..

"If that's fine with you. I'm gonna take some tests now." She says and I step aside a bit to let her do her job .

"He's pretty warm when I checked.." I mumble.

"Yes.. So.. He just passed out?" she makes sure.

"Yes. We were uhm.. talking and he said he's not feeling all right and I quickly rushed over him before he passed out." I tell her.

"Well that's good." She says positively smiling at me.

"He's gonna be all right tho?" I ask worried.

"He's gonna be just fine." She comforts and continues her job.

It took a minute until Simon finally woke up and the first thing he said was "Wilhelm!"

"Hey.. I'm right here.." I say as I quickly go over to him.

He sighs of relief and says "okay.." quietly.

"Hey Simon.. How are you feeling?" The nurse asks kindly.

"I.. I'm fine.. Just a headache.." He mumbles.

"Okay..  Well your boyfriend is going to take you to his dorm and he'll look after you. I'll give you some painkillers." She says before getting up and left searching for the painkillers.