Him.

Wilhelm's pov:

She lifts her hand up and points at.. him.

She points at him. 

She points at the boy. 

The boy sitting next to me.

The boy who's my best friend.

The boy who I love the most.

She points at Simon.

(Okay let's be for real, everyone knew it was him. I mean who else?)

"What..?" I say in shock and look at Simon and my mom. 

"Simon..?" I mumble.

"Yes. Him. We called him and asked honestly that would he want to be the Crown Prince... with you Wilhelm." Lukas says happily.

"Are you serious?" I say excited and look around.

"So is that a yes?" dad asks smiling.

I take a glance at Simon and when he nods smiling so I jump off of the chair and happily say "Yes!" 

I would never though something like this would happen. I mean it. And Simon accepting this.. I really thought he hates these kind of things. Royal and monarchy stuff.

We talked all things out and me and Simon will have our interview and let the whole world know, only after everything is ready. And it's a lot to take in for all of us. 

But there's no rush. Seriously. I can now only focus on school and Simon. There's right now nothing more I should worry about. I don't think I've never been this happy.

I gasp of realization when me and Simon are just chilling in my dorm and suddenly it hit me.

"WAIT NOW I KNOW WHY YOU WANTED TO GO SO BAD!" I shout of excitement and of joy.

"What?" Simon asks confused.

"YOU WERE LITERALLY BEGGING ME TO GET UP AND GO!! IT WAS BECAUSE OF YOU KNEW OH MY GOD!" I laugh.

He starts laughing too. "You only now figured it out? Wow. My prince is a genius." He rolls his eyes playfully.

My Prince.

"I love that.." I smile to myself.

"What..?" He asks. 

"My Prince.." I keep smiling even harder.

His cheeks turns red and tries just to laugh it off.

"My Prince.." I say again to myself mostly. 

"You're such a simp." He chuckles.

"Oh sorry, I can't be?" I say smirking.

"Oh no It's just.." He says as he walks over to me and sits on my lap.

"Cute how you can blush that much over a nick name." He smiles.

I smile back. This is great. This is fucking awesome.

"Gosh I love you so much." I soon sigh ans kiss him softly. I feel his smile on his lips for a second but then it fades away as he kisses me with more passion. 

"What was your reaction when they asked you that?" I soon ask just out of curiosity.

"I thought it was a prank." He says without hesitating.

"What? No way?!" I chuckle. 

"Can never know." He admits and I just nod of agreement.

"That's true." I say with a low voice.

"So.. now when we have all this time and there's no nothing to worry about.. How about if he have some fun." He smirks. 

"Oh yeah?" I smirk back when I realize what he means.

"Yeah.." He whispers and then kisses me roughly.

We make out a while before we actually did anything, but the end of the day we were both exhausted from all the fun we had.

*Few weeks later* ( sorry I'm running out of ideas D: )

"Come on boys! The interview is starting soon. Have you seen your dad Wille?" Mom asks worried.

"Uh no.." I say as I sit on the couch waiting.

"Hi." Simon says and sits next to me.

"Hi.. You look handsome." I smile.

"Well thank you. You too love." He smiles back.

"Okay everyone!! 2 minutes!" Mom yells and soon everyone's sitting on the same couch in our living room ready for the interview.

It started. My mom was first one who spoke and she basically told everything. Not the August part tho since we don't wanna have a bad reputation. She told that it's been decided that me and my boyfriend, Simon are going to be the future, basically. (why am I using the word basically so much gosh I need to stop)

Well I am the Prince but Simon is there to support me, you know? You could say he's a spare for me. But he still gotta do some things like be apart of these interviews and shit but mostly just me. 

It's fine like this, for both of us. I've always been really stressed about these kind of stuff when I gotta do it all by myself, but now when I have Simon there to help me I'm not afraid anymore. Like for example talking to a lot of people. 

The interview is over and now the press just edits it and soon it will be all around the world.

People already know I have a boyfriend so it wasn't a big deal to tell that again, but the fact that I'm gonna rule this country with him.. I don't know how well people will take that fact.

It's not like they can do anything about it but they can hate. And I don't like it even tho I know I should just ignore it. I've always been kinda sensitive about this. Hate. And all shit like that. I usually take everything everyone says pretty seriously. It's not a good thing I know, but I can't help it. 

"That wen't good, right?" Simon asks excited.

"Yes!" I smile to him.

He smiles back and we went to my room to sleep cuz it was pretty late already.

A/N: ahh sorry this is so bad and sorry for the lime I'm just not in the mood to write smut😭
I published my DNF oneshots tho so go check it out? Yay thank youu means a lot <3