but mom..

Simon's pov:

I wake up feeling strong arms around me. Wilhelm's warm arms around me. Soon yesterdays memories comes back to my mind. I'm so happy. I'm actually gonna be the Crown Prince with Wilhelm.. Okay, practically not but still. And I'm happy I can help Wille to be the Prince. To help his anxiety and help him with everything he needs. That's the reason I accepted to this. 

It can't be that bad though.. Right?

"Oh.. hi." Wille wakes up and gives a quick kiss on my forehead.

"Hey.." I say softly as I smile to him. 

"We have a nothing to do today, so.. you wanna have some fun..?" He smirks and looks down. (u know where)

"Ugh.. I can't.. I have to talk to my mom." I groan.

Oh shit. I really have to talk to her. Don't get me wrong I love her, but I'm scared how she'll react to this. I haven't yet told her anything.

"Oh.. Well.. I should then come with you, right?" He asks disappointed.

"Yeah, well if you want." I sigh.

"Of course!" He says happily.

"Okay." I sigh again and get up to take a shower.

"We're gonna leave at nine." I yell before hopping into the shower.

"Okay!" I hear him shout back.

Wilhelm's pov: 

Great, we have 1 hour before leaving. I go to downstairs and to my surprise, my mom and Lukas is there just talking.

"Morning." I yell while walking to the kitchen.

"Morning!" I hear them say.

I got some cereal and went to eat them in the living room.

"So just to be sure, we don't have any stuff to participate today?" I ask as I sit on the couch.

"Hmm.. no. I don't think so." Mom says and I just nod.

"We're gonna go over Simon's place to tell her mom about.. this." I say casually not looking at them.

"Okay." mom says.

"I think were gonna stay the night there.. If that's okay?" I ask smiling.

"yeah yeah of course." she smiles back.

"Hey Wille.." Lukas smiles and I greet him back.

"So uhh.. I just wanna talk to you before I leave." He says as he stands up.

"Okay.." I say sadly.

We walked into some other room so we were just us two.

"So.. what did you wanna tell me?" I ask him.

"I just wanted you to know that I'm very proud of you. And that I'm grateful you accepted the offer.. since, I would really miss my boyfriend." He smiles gratefully.

"Aw man that's so cute." I smile.

"And I'm very grateful that you would do all this for me. That you would even go and talk to my mom about this. That me and Simon could be Princes together.." I continue.

"Of course." He smiles and pats my back.

"Happy to help you." He smiles once again.

"Oh and I have something for you!" He continues excited.

I stay curious until he pulls a box out of his pocket and gives it to me

"What..?? Oh my god, I didn't bought you anything." I say anxiously.