I love you

Wilhelm's pov :

I cry. I cry nonstop in Simon arms. I can't stop it hurts too much. I didn't want him to see the scars. I'm scared that he'll start treating me differently. I don't wan to anything to change. I was just sad and upset. I was hurt. By his words. And I don't think I can never forget them even tho he said that he didn't mean them. I believe him. But still.. It hurts... to hear that someone you love..

"Shh.." I heard him say. He plays with my hair and it calms me down a lot but I just keep crying even after that. "It's okay." He continues.. I try to breath.. but I can't. I can't breath I'm so scared. 

I feel him hugging me tighter. I close my eyes and try to completely relax but it's hard. Finally few minutes later I don't cry anymore. I don't shake. I don't feel sad anymore. I don't feel anything anymore. I just feel empty. I sit up and look Simon straight into his eyes. "I'm sorry." Is all I can get out. I see his eyes watering but he only answers me "It's okay. Wille." with a light smile.

He wipes my tears away from my cheeks and stands up. I just sit on the floor doing nothing until he helps me up. He helps me on the bed and gently places me there without saying a word. I look at him. His every move. He picks up the water glass Linda brought to me. He puts it on his table next to me and starts to tuck me in. He trows a blanket over me and kisses me on my forehead. Then he crawls over me on his side of the bed and lies down next to me. I turn around so were facing each others. He put his hand on my waist and comes a little closer to me. He closes his eyes and says. "Good night, Wille." with a really quiet voice. I close my eyes as well and say back to him "Good night."

*Next morning*

I woke up when Simme gets up. He walks straight into his bathroom. I feel a lot better but I think there's something wrong with Simon.. I get up myself too and walk over the bathroom. It's not locked but the door is closed. I hear sink running on. I knock on the door and ask "Simme? Are you all right?" I don't get an answer so I wait a minute and then slowly open the door. I see Simon sitting there. Crying. 

Simon's pov :

I woke up and I just feel a big urge to cry. I get up and walk to the bathroom since I can't start tearing up next to Wille. I close the door and walk over the mirror. I turn on the tap and look up on the mirror. I look myself a minute until I start to tear up. I sat on the bathroom floor and just cry. I cry, I cry and cry and cry until I hear a knock on my door. "Simme? Are you all right?" I hear someone say. It's Wilhelm. Shit. No, he can't see me like this. Suddenly I hear him opening the door and walking in. I hug my knees and press my head down on my arms.

"Hey..What's wrong?" I hear him ask and that just makes me cry more.

I feel Wille pulling me over to a tight hug and I just lay down on his arms. I cry for a while and when I finally stop, he asks. "Simme.. What is it?" 

I look him in his eyes. His eyes are all puffy and red from last night. "It's nothing really." I answer.

"If it wouldn't be 'nothing' you wouldn't be here crying on the bathroom floor. Come on Simme tell me. You were there with me the whole night cuz I was feeling bad so now it's my turn, okay?" God he's so sweet. I love him so much. 

I sigh and say "I just- I feel like a really shitty boyfriend. I shouldn't say that bullshit about you at the lake, I shouldn't never say that Wille, I'm so sorry" I feel my eyes watering all over again.

He sighs deeply and then says "No.. Simme it's okay.. I know you didn't meant it. I forgive you okay? I'm not mad at you, I promise."

I look at him and he smiles at me. I know that he hasn't totally forget about what I said since he fucking cut himself because of that.. but I just say "okay.." and before he could say anything I continue. "I just.. I was the reason why you-" 

He cuts my sentence, just like he did his wrist. (BAHAHHA I'M SORRY MY DARK HUMOR💀) "No. NO! Simme I promise it wasn't your fault. It was the words that got stuck in my head not you Simon." He says. "But I was the one who said the words Wille!" I sob loudly. 

He doesn't answer me. 

"I'm so sor-" I start before he cuts me off. Again. "No Simme. Look at me." He says seriously. I just look at my hands until he places his finger under my chin and lifts it up so now my eyes are staring at his. He moves his hand on my neck and says "You have to believe me now, I. FORGIVE. YOU. SIMON." He hyphenate. 

"I promise that I don't blame you and I'll never will no matter what happened or what you said... I love you and there's nothing that can chance the fact." 

He.. loves me..? Still, after what I said and what have I done to him.. 

"Please Simme say that you believe me." He says. 

"You.. you love me..?" I ask  

"Is that really the only thing you heard from the whole thing I just told you..?" He asks and looks at me with a big smile.

I laugh and he start laughing too. Soon he says "Yes. Yes Simon I love you."

"I love you too, Wilhelm." I say. He now has a happy-shock look on his face and asks me "Really?? You do?" 

"Yes Wille, I love you sooo much." I say happy.

He hugs me and I hug him back. 

Sorry this one was pretty short but school's a bitch and I have to study 😭