Little Girl

Your POV

A high scream came out of the small brown house. I bolt towards to door, slamming into it with my body. Luckily I opened up, but my shoulder felt like it dislocated. I growled and followed to whimpers and screams.

"Where are you, Dark?!" I yell.

Another blood curtailing scream came from another door. The house was pitched dark, but I could see a crack of light under the door from the scream. I look behind me, Darkiplier nods. I take a breath in, as if I haven't been breathing. I grab the door handle and turned it roughly.

What I saw scared me. It made my heart jump out into my throat. Dark stood there by a platform that was on the wall, holding a small child in place by her wrists and ankles. She had cuts and bruises all over her. And even worse was that her torso was cut open, her insides visible.

"Like what you see?" Dark laughs. She goes up to the girl and grabs her face, Dark's bloody hands smearing on the girl's face.

I stood there, glaring at Dark. "Let her go."

Dark let's go of her face. "On so demanding tonight are we? But I don't think you understand how to " let go"." Dark holds black dagger and points it at the child, making her whimper and cry. "Letting go can mean that I could kill her, not set her free. Besides, I don't want to."

I take a step forward. "Stop being a child, Dark! I'm not going to let you kill an innocent little girl!"

"Oh my! Someone is a real hero. But I don't think its going to happen, (your name). You're just simply too late to the party."

I eye a metal bat next to me. I grab it and ran over to Dark, screaming as I raise the bat over her head. She slices it to the right and punches me in the chin. I stagger back and glared at her. The shoulder I slammed into the door with must be out of place. Its killing me. I ignored the pain and came at the demonn again. We swing, dodge, and strike several times. Finally I hit her in the face. Dark staggers back into the cut open girl. My demon looks at the crying girl and chuckles. I took my chance and lifted the bat above Dark's head.

I hear something slice through something precious. My body shakes as I stare at Dark in fear. Her right arm blocked my blow and she had a long, ugly smile slapped on her face. Her red eyes blazed brighter like she just won. My eyes move over to her left hand, which was holding the dagger in the first place. It was in the girl's stomach, her blood poured onto the floor and onto Dark's hands.

Dark chuckled softly and grabbed my bat. She then hits me in the head, making me fall on the ground. I felt something roll down my forehead as I stared at the tear stained girl. "I told you; you're never going to win." She whispered in my ear. "You're the real monster in this story."

The words echo in my head as I start to black out.

Author's note~ short but crazy. I can tell already that Dark is going to be a pain to kill. But the end is coming closer which is making me excited but a bit sad since I like my characters and ocs. Oh well. Anyways, I will see you in the next part. Bye bye!!!