Brainwashed

I opened my eyes and quickly reheated it. They were sore and felt like lemons were squirted on them. I felt sweat coming down my forehead and my heart beat rose greatly. I looked around as I realized that I was tied to a chair. The restraints were made out of belts. I struggled but they never budged. I slouched back down in the chair, feeling exhausted. I was thirsty and had the biggest headache ever.
A chuckle came into my ears from the silence. "So, your name is (your name)?" A light turned on above me. I squinted my eyes from the pain and brightness. Foot steps started to come near me. "You don't look a regular young lady." The figure can into the light, a pink mustache showing. I glare at him and his face came close to mine. He stared into my (e/c) eyes. His pink irises showed clearly and bright, almost glowing. "Your the daughter of the great demons. Almost like a princess." He laughed and stood up straight. "But that doesn't sound scary. You know, since you're a deadly demon either way."
I felt my hands clench hard, my knuckles turning white as I started to try to yank the restrains off. "That's pointless, my dear." I hear Wilford whisper in my ear behind me. I jumped a bit and looked at him. "Get us to this. You'll be stuck here for a while until I'm done with you." He snapped his fingers, making the buckles undo. But before I could run for it, he grabbed me and shoved me into a wheelchair with metal restraints. Wilford pushed the chair into another dark room. He placed me down and walled over to a computer. A large screen in front of me turned on and showed Mark. He looked at me as if he was mad at me.
"I hate you!" Mark said into the camera.
'Shit. He's trying to brainwash me!' I started to fight the chair. I felt a cold hand grasp on my jaw, making me watch the video over and over again. I started to feel sick and tired. I didn't feel like myself, like I had a flu and a cold at the same time. My eyes were glued on the screen but I was slowly blacking out.

Wilford's POV
I laughed when her eyes turned into a light silver, letting me know that my work was done. I undid the restraints, making my slave fall. I carried her and placed her onto a bed.
"She's ours now?" I hear a fimiler voice behind me.
I smiled and looked back, seeing an identical man like Mark but with one red eye and one blue. "I told you I could do it, Glitch. I'm unstoppable!"
Glitchiplier chuckled and walked on the other side of the bed, placing a hand onto (your name) cheek. His eyes flickered brighter. He nodded and lifted his had down, neon blue lines dissapering from my minon's skin. "(First name) (last name), the daughter of a demon warrior but a mother of a lover. How sweet."
"Indeed." I reply.
Glitch crossed his arms. "Now what?"
I chuckled. "Put her back at Mark's little home and watch the blood bath."