Shadows

Darkiplier POV

I heard (your name)'s talking to someone. His voice was like Mark's only a bit off. I swiftly walked down the stairs until I could see this mystery person. (Your name) was sitting on the floor as the man was above her.
"Their coming to kill us and take you. Believe me when I say thus, Wilford is someone not to be underestimated. Do you understand?"
"Yes. But what about Mark?" (Your name) replies softly.
Glitch looked down, then back up. "Well have to think of something when we can reach him. If we aren't dead by then."
In a flash, I teleported behind the glitch. "If you're not dead." Before he could react, I threw him against the wall, pinning his body.
"Dark!" I hear (your name) yell.
I growled as I looked back at the girl. Her head was down as she spoke. "Please. For once just trust him." A drop of clear liquid fell from her eye. My aggressive attitude dissapered as I dropped the clone. I glared at his eyes. I always hated the two colors together. "Fine. Where's Mark? And why is he alive?"
Glitchiplier got up and dusted himself off before he smiled. "Mark and (your name) have similar souls. They both have lives. And Mark was luckily on his third life." He shrugged. "And now Wilford brainwashed him and to kill you and I and little miss (your name)'s soul will be taken. And if that happens, then this world can say 'Bye Bye' for good."
I looked back at the young girl. She got up and started to walk over to the window. I followed her until she stopped and sat down on a chair. Her (eye color) gazed into the grey sky as a light rain came down. I came up behind her and sighed. "Do you like the rain?"
She didn't move a muscle. "Yes. Its the right temperature and its always relaxing."
I nod as I take a seat next to her. I stayed silent for a while, just to soak up the relaxing sounds.
"Dark. Why me?" (Your name)s voice broke into my skull. I turned to look at her, which was a big mistake. Her eyes were filled with tears. "Why did you take me?"
I turned back to the window. I bit the inside of my cheek so I didn't crack a smile. "I've told you already. Your the one that can save or destroy the world."
(Your name) nods and whips away the tears that escaped her eyes. "I'm going to kill Wilford."
I chuckled silently. "I know you are."

Mark's POV

It was too powerful. I felt trapped in the darkness. The shadows trapped me in place as I felt my body walking with the enemy.
I didn't want this. I thought that I was died. But apperantly I'm not.

Earlier~

I got up from the dark floor. I looked around to see a white room. I cough a bit as I looked around.
"Hello?" My voice was raspy and deep.
I started to hear something rush behind me with a screech. I snapped my head and saw nothing. Strange. I thought I heard something. Suddenly, I felt something wrap around my arm. I looked at the thing and saw pink smoke around me arm. I struggled but it only got worse. Other parts of my limps were caught in the smoke until I couldn't really move. I felt myself getting pulled back. I screamed in terror. This is Wilford. Isn't it?
"Mark!" I hear a girl's voice yell. I opened my eyes and saw a young teen girl reach her hand out to me, her body almost engulfed in a dark liquid.
Tears came into my eyes as the pink shadows pulled me further away from the girl. I watched in fear as she sunk into the black water. Her head was slowly sinking in as she screams one last time. I felt light headed as the smoke started to circle around my body. "(Your name)!!"

Present~
I watched myself walk into the apartment building. I yelled and screamed at Wilford.
"Don't you dare touch her! I'll kill you!"
But he didn't hear a thing. He just simply smiled and walked over to my apartment door. He stared into my eyes.
"Remember the plan. Kill everyone but the girl. We need her for a little while longer."
He chuckles and knocks on the door.

Your POV

I heard someone knock on the door. I shot up and ran over to the door before Dark grabbed my wrist.
"Let me handle this." He says.
I shook my arm and broke free. "I can handle anything right now, OK?"
I stomod over to the door and unlocked the locks. I looked at Dark one last time before I opened the door. A fimaliar man stood there with messy hair, pale skin, and eyes that made you shiver.
Another person chuckeld and came infront of the man. "Sorry to intrude, but I need your soul."
A golden gun came up in my face before I could do anything. I froze in fear as the other man grabbed me and held onto me. His eyes stared down at me, sadness and order ran through them.
There was only one thing that ran through my head as I looked at him.
He's alive. Mark....