What are you doing?

Your pov

I woke up from a crash in the kitchen.
"Ah shit!" I hear Dark curse.
I yawned and stretched my aching muscles. I got up and went to see what Dark was doing. My eyes widen so see some white plates shattered all over the floor, including some glasses. The demon was starting to pick up some shards and looked up.
"Oh! Sorry for waking you up." He throws away the broken plates.
I rolled my eyes and picked up some pieces of glass. "What the hell are you doing in here anyways?"
Darkiplier points to the pan on the stove. "I'm cooking."
I sniffed the air and wrinkled my nose as I plugged it. "What are you cooking?"
He chuckles. "Some blood and fat."
I gag. "That's nasty! And the smell is going to make me puke."
The demon growls playfully. "Then don't have it, weirdo." He looks up and yells, "Hey Night!"
"Yes?" She hisses behind me. I jumped, making her smile devilishly. Night looks at Dark, her red eyes dilating. "What is it, handsome?"
He hands her a spoon covered with red ooze bubbling. "Try this."
She doesn't even hesitates to scoop off the blood and swallow it down. She smacks her lips and licks them. "That tastes amazing, dear."
He smiles. "Why thank you, madam." He takes the spoon and points it at me. "Some?"
I shake my head and walked away. I started to walk upstairs to go see Mark. Hopefully he's not too busy to have a small visit. I knocked on his door, waiting for a response.
"Come in!" Thankfully he answers.
I opened the door and closed it behind me. "What's up?" He asks with his deep, smooth voice.
I looked at what he was doing, which was editing another video. "Just trying to not vomit all over the kitchen."
Mark raises an eyebrow. "Now what is Dark doing?"
I sighed and sat on Mark's bed. God damn it was so soft. "He's cooking bllod and fat together which is making my stomach twist and turn."
The YouTuber nods and fully turns his chair towards me. "I would puke too. Dark makes some nasty stuff." He crossed his arms. "So, how are you feeling?"
I shrug. "I don't know. There's been so much going on and-" I rubbed my arms. "And there was no breaks from anything. I just hope it's fully over."
Mark nods again, looking out the window. "I'm glad that the house wasn't fully burnt down. And yes, I'm also greatful that you're OK and safe now."
I smiled. He's right. Flame told me that she would try to make her fire stop before she burns down the whole city. My injuries started to burn and ache again, making me hiss as I bent down. I felt someone's hand on my back. "Are you OK? Do you need more medicine or anything?" I looked up at the careful man. I smiled slightly, half of a smile, half not. "I think so."
Mark nods and walks outside the room. I waited until he came back with a small orange bottle filled with pain killers. He pours two pills in my palm. I quickly swallowed them down, one of them hitting the back of my throat. I started to cough before Mark handed me a glass of water.
"Thank you." I chugged it down and gave him the empty cup. He placed it quietly on the desk and looked back at me as I fell in his bed.
"And I mean it; thank you." I say as I closed my drowsy eyes.
Mark chuckles softly. "You're certainly welcomed, (your name)"
I feel him lay next to me, making me even more exaughted as I felt more and more calm.
I passed out as he held me close to his body, as if I was a scared child and he was the protector.

Author's note~ hey guys. I just wanted to say sorry that i didn't post this earlier. There's so much crap going on that my brain is literally shutting down on me. *sigh* I hope you understand. Anyways, hopefully I will make the next chapter tomorrow. So I'll see you in the next part. See ya! :p