Trapped

Your POV

I gasped as I woke up. I jumped, only to feel something ruff rubs against my wrists and ankles. I grunted and looked down. The room was poorly light, but I could see that I was tied down in a wooden chair with a thick rope. I tried to yank my limbs free, only making it worse. It felt like it tightened every time I moved. Soon I just gave up, slouching in the uncomfortable seat.
A low, unsettling laugh echoed in front of me. "I afraid that you're going to be stuck here forever, my dear." Wilford. The most hated man on my death list. He pulls up my head, making me look at him. He could see my exhausted eyes, making him smile like the chester cat. "How sad is it to be stuck there? Pretty sad I bet." I glared at him, only making him sqeuzze my cheeks. "But we are going to have so much fun. All of us." I suddenly see two red eyes glow in the dark, staring at me. I hear a low laughter, making me know that it was Santa. And Wilford was standing right in front of me. Terror was pounding in my heart, not knowing what will happen to me for the next 24 hours.
"Let's get started, shall we?" A hard fist hits the side of my face. I go limp, feeling the blood rush in my face. The taste of iron in my mouth. A hand grabs my hair and lifts me to face the pink man. Wilford's hand was in my messy hair as he smiled wide. He processed to punch my in the stomach, causing my to cough when he stops. He let's go of my, giving my a moment to breath. "Pathetic. Even a demon can have weaknesses." He snaps his fingers. "Do your worse, Google." I look up to see the glowing red eyes, and the glowing white G in front of me. Google cracks his knuckles and chuckles deeply. "This is going to be entertaining."

Mark's POV

I rush out of the hotel. "Mark!" I hear Dark yell.
I groan and threw my arms up. "What is it, Dark? She's been kidnapped and we only have 24 hours!"
He stops and stared at me, no emotions on his face. "I know. But I want to help too."
I snort. "Why? So you could just kill everyone in this go forsaken world?"
Dark finally shows anger. "No! I just want (your name) to pick the right side."
I looked at him again. His leg was wrapped up, patches of black blood on it. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. "Fine. Do you know where Wilford is?"
Dark's smile turns into darker. "Of course I do. But it will take a while to get there."
"As long as we get to them before our time is up."

Third person

She kept running through the forest. Tears filled her eyes, making her vision blurry. She suddenly slams into a tree and rolls down a steep hill, hitting rocks and falls onto the hard dirt floor. She laid there in pain, wanting everything to dissaper.
"Tch, tch. Too slow." Google picks her up by her shirt and throws her against another large tree. She coughs up blood as she hits it, falling like a rag doll. Her breathing was sharp and painful, probably from the broken ribs she just recieved. She was experiencing hell. But a different kind.
The man comes up to her and knells down. "Why are you not fighting back?" Aggression in his voice as he grabs her hair. She screams in pain, and fear. She didn't want this. Any of this. If she could have the chance to die, she would take it. She's dragged on the ground again, this time the robot steps on her back. She grunts as he presses harder. "You aren't a very powerful demon are you?"
The girl looks at the man, her eyes flashing madness for the first time in a long time. Google smiles. "There we go!" He releases the teen, making her run for it. Google sighs and teleports infront of the running girl. She screams as she runs into him. He grabs her wrist and drags her away. Her screams echoing in the dark forest.

The girl gasps for air as she wakes up back into reality. Her back and chest ache as she moved. Even the scratch she got from the tree was bleeding on her right arm.
"Good show, Google." Wilford chuckles.
The robot bows. "I know, I know."
The pink man turns away from the large screen towards the frightened, beaten girl. "What's next?"
She growls softly. "I'm going to kill you when I'm freed."
Warfstache smiles. "I highly doubt that you'll be freed. Or even found by Mark. He's a fool anyways."
(Your name) snarls. "I'll cut you open when I get the chance!"
He puts up a hand. "Now now. No need to yell and bark. Besides-" his eyes glow pink. "I am your master."