She's coming

Your POV

"Well what the fuck was I supposed to do?" My voice was raspy but was strong.

"You could have killed her." A girl wearing a navy blue, doll like clothing sat in a small chair beside a small blue table, sipping on her tea. She opened her eyes when she seats down her cup. Her eyes looked like the bottom of a deep pool. Dark blue that could make a boy gasp in joy and skip over to her like a dog. "But no. You thought that Night was useless."

I shook my head. "Shut the hell up."

A hard slam. The girls pale hands were on the table as she stood up. "Young lady! I don't think that you understand this negotiation?" Her face was inches from my face. My heart raced in my chest. "You're supposed to be the hero of this story. Not the victim that does nothing to save the innocent."

My breathing went from hard and heavy to slow and painful. "I'm trying-"

"Then you're not trying hard enough." The doll like girl turns around and sits back down, crossing her delicate legs. "I need you to try harder."

I gulp down my anger and too a deep breath in. "OK." I started to turn around, my side to her when I stopped. "Out of curiosity;" she hummed in reply. "What's your name?"

I could see her red lips curl into a small smile. "Crystal. The Crystal in the deep ocean, my lady."

I nodded and fully turned around, walking away from the girl. "One more thing, (your name)." I stopped but didn't look at her. Her eyes would have locked me in place. "She's coming back. But not after you first; innocent people."

Jolting up and holding my wet, cold head as I sat up. A dim blue light came through the shut curtains. A slight headache ran through my head as I grunted.
Damn. This is getting worse.

My door opened with Mark looking at me, half way in the room. "Another nightmare?"

I shook my head. "Another version. Crystal was her name."

Mark came in and sat in the chair near my small desk. "What did she say?"

"She told me that she was upset with me and how I didn't kill Dark. But she also said that Dark will come after us, but that she's going to attack innocent people first." I shook my head in frustration. "But where? I'm so confused by all of this."

Mark grabbed my hand and held onto it, causing me to look at him. His eyes glittered in the dim light. "Don't worry about it. We'll get through this. And when we do; we don't have to worry about anything."

I didn't talk, as if I was mute. Mark didn't talk either. Just looked at me. And that's when the moment was ruined. Darkiplier slammed unto the doorway, his red eyes wide with fear and anger. "She's killing people!"

I jumped up and grabbed my shoes and (fav color) jacket. "Where?"

"Oh no no, Missy." Mark exclaimed. "You're going to stay here."

I lifted up my finger at him. "Mark. No. I need to do this. End it all before things get out of hand. Please just let me go."

This made him silent. Darkiplier moving in front of him. "She's close but I don't know if she'll stay for long."

"Take me there."

The dark demon bows. "Yes, my lady."

I growled with annoyance. "Why does everyone call me that?"

Darkiplier smiles. "Because your a beautiful lady and should be told that forever."

I sigh. "Whatever. Let's go."

Third person pov

The girl with brown long hair stared at the TV screen with fear.

"A possible murder is out on the run. If you see this girl, please contact the police. Don't try to stop her."

The news showed pictures of a slim girl with red eyes. Her smile showed off her sharp canine teeth. She looked like a demon to the little girl. Suddenly, she hears the door pound. She shivered in terror.

The door knob turned slowly then stopped. Maybe it was just her imagination. But I wasn't. The door slammed open, showing the dark girl from the news. Her crimson red eyes glared at the little girl. "Finally! A little girl. You know that I love to play with a child?" Her chuckle unsettled the girl. The demon came closer to her, a sharp dagger in her right hand. The girl wimped and backed up against the wall. The blade against her soft cheek. "Now now, Lizzie." The dark teen sung. "Let's play fair here. Or else you'll be punished."

The girl screamed as the teen grabbed her hair, dragging her into a dark room.

Authors note~ pleah. I'm tired as hell but couldn't sleep because I haven't made a new chapter in a while. Sorry about that. Finals are coming and I have to study and do a bunch of other crap. *sigh* oh well. Anyways, I'll post another chapter tomorrow. In the mean time, have a good night and I will see you in the next part. Bye bye!!!!