Reunion

Third person POV

The demon laid on the table, his eyes dried and his senses slowly coming back to him. He blink slowly as he started to see more clearly.
She killed me, that's for sure. He says in his head as he clenches his hands into fists. I already lost two lives, only a couple more and my soul gets destroyed.
He suddenly hears footsteps coming towards him. He wants to see who the mysterious person is but his whole body was frozen. "Poor handsome demon. Killed by a virus but you still live to see another, hellish day. How sweet of you, Darkiplier." Dark grinned slowly as he realize who the person was. A old lady friend who's been with him for years. 300 years to be exact. "Need help, buddy." The girl whistles.
Dark's muscles finally kick in as he turns his head towards the girl. She had place skin like his and crimson red eyes that looked like lava. Her jet black hair was (style of hair and length), perfect for a demon girl. Dark's wounds started to heal as black smoke swurmed around his body.
Darkiplier got up and walked over to the other demon. He looked up and down the demon, then smiled widely. "Dark (your name). You made it out as I can see."
The dark version of (your name) rose her hands like she accomplished something big and grinned. "It was easy. I just lead her to Wilford's home and quickly teleported here."
Dark smiled and stared into the bright red eyes. He shook his head. "I still have no idea what to call you."
The demon chuckled. "Call me Night. Its dark and mysterious."
Darkiplier smiles as he plays with Night's hair. "OK, Night, we need to find Mark and (your name). Wilford will kill them if we don't."
Night nods. "Agreed. Their too special and powerful to die now."