Philippine King Bed (+18)

As both girls arrived at their hotel room after their DebutanteMNL event, all Freen wants to do is change into her pjs and cuddle with her girl all night since she's exhausted and she knows Becky is too.

Freen looked around and saw Becky's back turned from her as she was looking through her purse for something so she came closer and gave her a back hug in which Becky leaned onto immediately with a smile on her face feeling the warmth of the taller girl's embrace .

Freen: "How are you feeling BB?" she kissed the side of Becky's head.

Becky:  "I'm so happy but tired." she turned around and put her arms around Freen's neck while the latter placed her arms around Becky's waist. "How about you? Still feeling sick?" she placed one of her hands on Freen's forehead trying to see if she's having a fever while her eyebrows were knit together with concern.

Freen: "I'm fine just a little tired too. I just want to relax. It's been a tiring day. The Philippine fans are something else." *she chuckles* "So much energy. I was afraid I couldn't keep up." she smiled remembering the love and support they both received earlier from the Filipino fans thinking how blessed they both are while she was fixing the loose hair from Becky's face.

Becky: "Me too. I can't believe how lucky we are to have that many fans who love and support us." 

Freen: "Me too BB." 

Freen was staring at her girl, admiring her beauty. She know she's tired but seeing Becky always gives her a spun of energy she never knew she has until she holds her or sees her.

Freen: "There's a tub in the bathroom, maybeeee we can bathe together and relax a bit?" she said while wiggling her eyebrows suggestively which led her to get a playful slap on the shoulder by Becky knowing what the other girl is thinking.

Becky: "I thought you are tired."

Freen: "When it comes to you, you know I always have energy." she smirked.

Becky: "Is that so?" she gave Freen a challenging look before Freen leaned forward and taking Becky's bottom lip and started kissing each other slowly and tenderly. 

Once Freen began to enter her tongue in Becky's mouth and they were entering familiar territory. They heard a knock on the door.

Freen: *sighs* "Who is that?" she looked annoyed.

Becky: "Oh right, uhhhh... I told P'Nam that she can sleep here again tonight." she rubbed the back of her neck trying to act cute in front of Freen hoping she won't get mad.

Freen: "Ugh! Babe! We let her sleep on our bed last night too. You know I care for her but she's kind of.. you know, ruining our alone time." she pouted.

Becky looked at Freen and couldn't help but lightly kiss the cute pout away knowing that would undeniably disappear in a matter of seconds.

Becky: "I'm sorry Babe but she said it's too lonely in her room all alone and she says our bed was too comfy last night. I don't want to hurt her feelings and say "No". Besides, we did let her hold the phone the whole time we were watching the last episode last night while we were cuddling. She didn't even complain one bit." It was Becky's turn to pout so Freen would not feel frustrated with her. She knows she has that kind of power towards her Babe so all Freen did was sigh and roll her eyes.

She heard another knock on the door.

Freen: "Just a minute." she yelled frustratingly as Becky laughed at her girl's irritation towards her bestfriend who once again cockblocked her and Becky's "alone" time.

Freen gave Becky one last peck on the lips before heading towards the door and opened it where appeared a very giddy P'Nam who had a smile on her face and hands on the air looking like she wasn't at all tired from their busy day.