Tom keifer - bored & horny.

Start from the beginning

"Could always say we are going for ice cream, and then i go home, you know, the ice cream is my own made ice cream," he winks with the last part.

"You're so smart," I smile, pecking his lips and climbing off of him.

I turn to him, "well? Get ready!"

He gets off my bed quickly, looking around for his stuff and putting his shoes on in the meantime.

"I'll go tell my parents, be down quick," I point at him, opening my door.

I fix my shirt while walking to the living room, putting my hair in a decent looking way.

"Me and Tom are gonna stop for ice cream, then he's gonna head home." I put my hands on the back of the couch right where my parents were.

Or well, where my mom was.

"Okay, lilliana, be back before dinner," my mom says, smiling at me.

"I will mom, where's dad?" I ask, seeing him not anywhere in the living room.

"He's getting cigarettes," my mom says, a little upset.

Her and my dad have a rocky relationship, 'getting cigarettes' means they got into a fight and is with his other maiden.

"Mom, you need to leave soon, I promise I'll get a house soon for you." I hug my mom, kissing her head.

"I know, hunny, have fun, Alright?" My mom half smiles at me, sadness in her eyes.

"I will, mom." I smile at her.

I see Tom come out, feeling his hand slide onto my waist, "Bye, thank you for letting me stay." Tom smiles at my mom.

"Of course, hunny, I trust you with lilliana," my mom smiles.

"Thank you," he nods to her.

"Okay, now bye," I giggle, grabbing Tom's hand and walking out the door.

Obviously, I make sure the door is shut all the way for my mom's safety, making our way to the car.

"The spot?" Tom asks, getting in the driver's side of the car.

"Definitely."
....

After minutes of driving and Tom teasing me in the car for long periods of time, we were at our spot.

It was a field that nobody really ever went to. You could park here and watch the sunset, and nobody would have cared.

Tom and I were now in the backseat of my car, shirts already off and him working at my neck.

"You drive me fucking wild, do you know that?" He praise as he trials kisses down my chest.

"You tell me everyday," I breathly laugh at him, loving the feeling of his lips trialing down me.

"That's because it's true," he smiles, uncliping my bra.

"Haha, did I ever tell you that you put me over the edge?" I ask as he runs his hands down my chest so soft and smoothly.

"I see it all the time, I'm about to see it right now for a matter of fact."

I roll my eyes at his tone of cockiness, breath hitches at his mouth connecting to my boobs.

His mouth on one, tongue rolling around, sucking and biting at it while his hand works at the other.

I was for sure gonna have marks, but I didn't care. The moment was not to worry about the marks gonna be left.

It keeps the memory to replay in my head.

He moves me to lay back on the seats while he is on top of me, kissing down to my waistband.