Chapter 28

.
.

Zayn stepped out of the SUV range rover his father send for him. His eyes examine the place around him, two guards standing around the main door while knowing well there were more but in shadow. Zayn's eyes wander all over the place, he frowns when he saw guards that don't belong to them. Whose guard, were they? Were they the newly appointed guards? Something wasn't settling well with him. The air around him was heavy with tension as he nod at the guards in acknowledgment.

A high-pitched voice rings through the air, drawing his attention. Zayn turned to see the other side of the door open and Sofia stepped out.

"So, this is your family house?" Sofia asked as she look around, Zayn's eyes stopped at her as he nod for a few seconds Zayn didn't move his eyes from her. Sofia shifted uncomfortably under his watch.

Zayn was bought out of his trance when he heard two little voices shouting his name. Zayn heard a swap towards them and a smile broke out on his face.

"Amuu!" Azul and Aahil both come running toward him as Zayn crochet out in front of them and lets them hug him.

As Zayn hugged them back he let a breath of air pass through his lungs being near these two has always calmed down Zayn. , he pulled away from Aahil and Azul while gently asking them about their days and school.

Aahil and Azul both told zayn about their days and all the exciting things they did and want to show him. Zayn smiled as he heard all of what, they got to say.

Zayn was pulled out of his important conversation when his dad placed a hand on his shoulder. Zayn looked up and smiled at his dad, Azul, and Aahil both smiled at their granddad.

"Boys," Rodger called for his sons. Azul and Aahil both walked toward their dad and mom.

Zayn smiles while looking at them as he turns to his father, a frown crossed over his face as he noticed a devastated figure standing next to him. Zayn turned his attention back to his father.

“How's everything going my old man?" Zayn whispered as he hugged his father.

“Now you are here it'll get better,” Yaser said as he hugged back.

“If your met and great is over with your son can you talk to him about the real thing”

Zany looked at the impatient man and again turn to his father that man looked familiar but zayn couldn’t pinpoint where he saw him.

“Yeah yeah, but before that” Yaser turn to his son and asked  “Golden you said you found Lily. Where are they?” yaser asked correcting his last time mistake of not reviling Green Lily's gender.

Zayn hesitated for a second before he turn to Sofia. Rodger noticed Zayn's hesitation, his wife shared a look with him. He wrapped his head around the possibility of what if and not.

All the while Sofia eagerly introduced herself "I am Sofia, agent name green lily!"

Mistake

Hearing this Des was so close to losing his patience that he almost pulled out his gun and shoot the girl on site but he controlled himself and glared at Yaser before walking inside.

Sofia frowned as she was confused about why the man behaved like that, she looked back at Zayn but Zayn was already looking at his brother with an unreadable look.

Yaser looked at Zayn with a disappointed look, he looked at Rodger and finally, Rodger understand why he was called here.

"I need you guys in the meeting room, make sure to lose your friend while you come," Yaser ordered as he walked inside.