Chapter 26 part 2

Hey yo?? People I forget to post this part yesterday. Do tell me what do you all think about this yeah. This is continuation of last chapter.

.
.

Zayn run a hand through his hair and thought about what to do. Need to hurry something wasn't right but what? He could feel it, a storm coming his way. He just had a gut feeling, things were slipping through his hand, the situation wasn't in his hand and that's not how he liked his work. He likes to stay in control, and stay focused and so many things happening together weren't keeping him focused. A range built up in his blood as he thought about how disappointed his father sounded, how Harry wasn't here and how he could be in danger, how he have a lot to figure out on his own, and in between all this, he has to fly away for a strange mission. To an unknown destination.

Zayn wasn't able to handle the anger inside of him as he walked towards Luke's car and pulled out the gasoline they keep there for emergencies. He yanked it out and opened the cap with full force, his eyes seeing red as he started splashing the oil on the Orphanage, when he felt like it was enough and the bottle was almost empty, he walked a few feets back and pulled out his lighter.

He could feel the fear in the air, which helped him calm down. The situation once again was in his control and so were the people around him. He breathes in the air mixed with fear and nervousness. His body calming down on its own as a sinister smile form on his face as he set the building on fire but this wasn't able to calm the storm inside his head as Harry parting words kept repeating in his head.

"Come find me soon!"

.
.