Chapter 18

"Harry, Harry wait!" Zayn called out as soon as he found his voice while followed him out. Closing the door on his way out, knowing well none will dare enter his room and as he turn, he saw Harry waiting in the middle of the hallway and Zayn shook his head at the dork.

As soon as he gets to know about Zayn's presence he started walking toward the college parking lot. He started his Mclaren 720s and waited for Zayn to sit on the passenger side.

"You know you are too much of a dork to take seriously!" Zayn complemented as Harry just give him a side eye.

"I am just being nice, Sunflower," Harry replied before changing the gare of his car and pulling out of the parking lot.

"You haven't seen my meanest side yet!

"Ohh please how I'll love to see that!"

Both chuckled to themselves as the car filled with the comfortable silence as they  drive around the town,  looking for a decent restaurant when Harry asked. " What do you want to eat?" 

"Anything is fine with me!" Zayn replied as he turns to look at Harry, who looked like have finally spotted the restaurant he have been looking for.

"Italian is it then!" Harry announces and quickly pulled over his car to one of the parking spots. Locking his car as he said "Come on let's go!" this time Zayn beat him as Zayn opened the door for him.

"Awwww, you don't have to but Thank you!" Harry said with a smile taking a hold of his hand and walking inside the restaurant. Zayn again followed him blindly,  a smile tagging on his lips.

The restaurant looked luxurious as the heavy decoration was done and people were well dressed. They both were underdressed for the restaurant but do they care nha.

Harry dragged Zayn inside, where a waiter immediately approached them, "Gentleman, we are very sorry to inform you that, all the seats are reserved. If you could wait for a few hours or maybe try tomorrow. Our apology for the inconvenience." 

Harry rolled his eyes at the waiter and walked toward the receptionist. They quickly stood up as she saw Harry coming towards them.

"What can I help you with Sir?" She politely asked.

"A VIP table for 2" Harry replied as he linked his arm with Zayn. He was standing next to him with a calm expression while looking around the place.

"Sure sir," The receptionist nodded and turned to her intercom "Abdul. Please escort our gentlemen to the VIP section. Please!"

A different waiter walked toward them and politely asked them to follow him. While the other waiter looked at Harry confused, as they walked past him, Harry whispered "I own the world, Butch!" passing the helpless waiter a gross smile.

Zayn chuckled at Harry's antic, as they both reached the VIP section. The waiter pulled the chair for Harry who politely declined him and waited till Zayn did that. "Thank you, honey!" Zayn sit across from him and looked at the menu passed by the waiter. 

The VIP section was basically a small private room with a good view. A couch and two chairs. Little sculptures were decorating the wall and a old antics were placed around the room. Zayn sits on the couch and took of his jacket to place it on the chair next to Harry while Harry seat on the chair his eyes taking in the place.

"its beautiful in here, isn't it?" Harry asked while looking around the room.

"yeah quite elegant to be honest!" Zayn replied as his eyes only set on Harry.

"What would you two gentleman like to have as your drinks?" Abdul asked as he pulled out a small notebook from his pocket and waited for them to order.