In addition to her strong nerves, the existence of the little yellow duck is also an important factor that will not make her collapse.

Yunxi will not lower her head.

During these days of confinement, drink water, eat and sleep on time every day. The rest of the schedule is as follows: get up at 8 o'clock, go to the toilet, wash up, exercise for an hour, and then meditate for an hour. Let the little yellow duck open the virtual space of Skynet to find some celestial bodies Give her physics questions; in the afternoon, math class, biology class, exercise for half an hour; in the evening, add basic knowledge, learn history and geography knowledge of each planet, exercise for half an hour, and check the answers with the little yellow duck to consolidate the knowledge learned the next day , Turn off the lights and go to bed.

Three days passed without a hitch...

Seven days passed quietly...

In the blink of an eye, it was the tenth day.

How could Jiang Jingfei wait on the sixth planet? When she heard about the good deeds done by the two sisters and investigated the place where the celestial phenomenon happened, she turned around and went back. After arriving at YC, a receipt from the military was also passed on, and Karshi's mistakes will be dealt with seriously.

Normally, no one would hold on to such a trivial matter as Karshi, but this time it was different. The upper echelons of the military are very angry!

Some are angry that when major events happen, Karshi does not consider the interests of the military, but engages in small tricks in private to cover up the reputation of the court! Taking the benefits given by the military, standing in the camp of the military, helping others? Why don't you just call yourself an insider? This kind of person is not fired, but kept as a role model for others?

Others felt that Chao Feng was also a member of the military, and that Karshi himself had done nothing wrong, and it was harmless for comrades and colleagues to cover up for each other's small mistakes. But the key is... that is a celestial phenomenon! Such a big thing, can't people with eyes see it? If you can't see it, you can ask someone!

Karshi was still the person involved, and he himself said that his heartbeat almost stopped at that time, and then he turned around and went to get a non-disclosure agreement without thinking about finding out the reason! This is enough to show that Karshi lacks relevant qualities and is difficult to take on a big job. Fire, let's fire! It's useless to keep it!

Ordinary soldiers don't know how to do things, at least they will wait for orders, but she is good, she can't help and do bad things!

The upper echelons of the military don't even want to protect those who are close to Kalisi. There's really no reason to reach out and help. Kalisi couldn't just watch her sister's life being ruined, so she tried to get Chaofeng close to Yunxi to wake up Yunxi's bad memory, and what happened next... It didn't help,

Chaofeng also got involved . Chaoming doesn't know yet, and if he knows, he doesn't know how to retaliate.

Kalixi can't think about it so much, she has to force Yunxi to speak! Time was running out, one more day, and the pressure on Jiang Jingfei was even greater, so she issued a military order in front of the military boss, betting on her own future, and finally got the boss's consent to lock Yunxi into the confinement room.

She herself was stationed outside the confinement room and monitored every day.

A full ten days! Every day, she thought that Yunxi could not take it anymore and was about to surrender, but Yunxi was still alive and kicking like an unbeatable Xiaoqiang. Ten days later, Yunxi was not crazy, she looked at herself in the mirror, half of her hair had fallen out!