I kissed her again and whispered,"I missed you too Baby."

"Don't leave me again."

I swallowed. She listened to our conversation outside. She opened her eyes.

She took a deep breath and pushed me off of her then stood up.

"Aurora."

"I don't want to hear it Cameron." She said walking to the kitchen.

"I'm not leaving you baby." I tried to reach for her.

She poured something black in a cup and started to drink it, ignoring me.

"You're coming with me."

My body started to change, why was I getting angry?

"What the fuck is that smell?" I growled.

I snatched the cup out of her hand and took a sip. I immediately started to glow.

"What is this?" I asked as my stomach started to feel funny.

"Give it back!"

I've smelled this scent before.

On Jordan.

"I'm sorry, it taste good, where did you get it?" I asked her handing the cup back.

She snatched it,"Malissa makes me a jug everyday."

"What does it do?"

She ignored me while finishing up the drink. Instead of responding she turned the stove off and walked out the kitchen.

I opened the refrigerator to see the jug of black filth. I've smelled that scent on Jordan, and Malissa is giving it to Aurora, something isn't right.

Is it drugs? Nah, Aurora is pregnant, she isn't crazy.

"After I fix the kids food I'm leaving." Aurora said from behind me.

"No you're not."

"Yes I-"

I appeared in front of her,"No, the both of us will fix the kids food, put the kids in the tub, watch tv with them until they fall asleep, then me and you going to my room and you will get fucked and fall asleep in my arms."

I pecked her lips then walked to the bathroom to pee and calm down before the kids came downstairs. My body was still glowing red. I sat in the bathroom until it stopped.

The moment I stepped out, there was another knock at the door.

Aurora opened it. Kay stood on the other side looking directly at me.

Was it something on my face?

She smiled,"Hello Aurora."

Aurora looked over her shoulder,"It's for you."

Walking pass her, she grabbed my arm,"Don't take too long, our parents is coming over for dinner."

As if!

If anything, I'm staying longer. I closed the door behind me and looked at Kay. Her entire facial expression changed.

"Let's go somewhere to talk." She said before we appeared in a cabin.

In the mountains? Had to be, outside was full of snow.

"I haven't seen you since the first night here."

She nodded,"I had to go to therapy."

"Are you okay? What's wrong?"

She smiled sadly,"I wanted children. That is what was wrong. I was sent on a mission to collect you and your family. That's it. But I loved that life, all the people I got to see everyday, the cars, the planes and I definitely loved our baby."