Chapter 5

Opening my eyes, I answered the phone that was ringing.

"Hello?"

My phone definitely feels funny.

"Who is this and where is Avery?" A man said on the phone.

I moved the phone, this isn't mines.

"This is Avery Fiancé. Who is this?"

He laughed,"Avery's not getting married, she doesn't even have a ring on her finger."

"That's where you're wrong, Avery is laying here with me right now, with my dick stuck between us." I said low enough for him to hear me.

The phone started to vibrate, I giggled and answered the FaceTime call. Men just don't stop.

"Let me see her if you are with her." He said angrily.

I flipped the camera and moved the cover. Avery mouth was opened as she slept. She slobber on my bare stomach, close to my hard penis.

I smirked and flinched it.

When did I get so bold? He ended the call making me laugh. I cleared my throat, it isn't funny, I could be in the same position as him.

I moved over and got up.

Avery wouldn't cheat on me because I wouldn't cheat on her. After peeing in the bathroom, I washed my face and brushed my teeth.

I walked back to the front as Avery pour her some orange juice. I watched her sit in the bar stool and take big gulps.

"Are you cheating on me?" I asked leaning on the wall.

She didn't respond.

I moved closer to her and turned it around.

"Answer me Avery."

"When do I have time to cheat? I'm not cheating on anyone."

Why did she lie? A laughed and fixed me some orange juice as well. I was now irritated. Then who was that guy on her phone? It wasn't her dad and she only have one sister, no brothers.

"Time will tell."

I groaned as someone knocked on the door. I walked to it and opened it. My parents, Avery parents, Lucas and Silvia stood with bags of food.

"Do you want some chicken and waffles?" Lucas asked.

I stepped aside as all of them loaded in.

"This guy was downstairs asking about you Avery. Says he is a long lost friend." Avery dad said as another man walked threw the door with him.

This soon? He looked at me and smirked. Maybe, just maybe, the universe could be on my side for once.

"We invited him to stay with us for lunch." My mother said.

I'm about to faint, I have to leave.

I grabbed my keys,"I have to go to the store right quick."

"I'm coming too." Lucas said walking out the door behind me.

He took the keys out my hand and got on the drivers side of my car. I frowned and got on the other side.

I turned up the radio to Miley Cyrus. Party in the USA was playing loudly. We quickly pulled into Krogers making me glare at Lucas.

"Don't worry I won't wreck your car."

I nodded as we got out. When he came closer to me I noticed all the marks on his neck and chest, must be nice.