Chapter 10

Avery and Silvia was pent up on the wall on the dance floor. Avery had her arm wrapped around the guy shoulder as he grinder hard into her.

Was they fucking? I can't see, it's dark. She threw her head back, they definitely was.

Calm down. Inhale, exhale, Inhale, exhale.

How could I get angry at her when I just finished doing the same thing? Well I didn't fuck anybody.

I looked at Silvia, damn. She was fucking too. Was everybody in this fucking building fucking!?

"I want to get angry but I'm too tired." Lucas said pulling me to the bar.

I pulled away and walked towards my wife. I pulled the man off her and indeed they was fucking.

He was fucking my pussy. She looked at me in shock while trying to fix her clothes.

"No need to Avery. I'm leaving, I don't give a fuck how you get home." I said and walked away.

"You're still tired? Let's go home." I told Lucas.

He nodded and we walked to our cars. My dad truck was nowhere to be seen, he must've left already.

"Are you seriously going to leave your wife to get her brains fucked out?"

I nodded.

"Well I'm calling Mia back, you should call her boss." He said opening his door.

"I didn't get her number."

He looked at me weirdly,"Check your phone. She has your number because Mia got it from me to give to her."

I nodded,"Are you going to Silvia house?"

He laughed,"Fuck no. After I meet with Mia I'm going to my parents house."

I gave him the keys off my keychain,"You can take my condo."

He nodded and pulled me into a hug. When we pulled away he got in his car and left. I started my car and turned the music way up. I pulled into the yard in ten minutes. I sighed, the sound of my car sounds so good.

I walked into the house and locked all of the locks before turning the music up on the speakers. I rolled a blunt as I pulled off my clothes.

Before I knew it, I had rolled two. After showering, I lit both of them up. At the same time. About fifteen minutes in, my phone started ring. I ignored it. It rung again three more times from the same unknown number.

I groaned and answered,"Who is this?"

"Either you come outside or I send my men in there for you." She said then ended the call.

Im too high to fight. I grabbed my slides and keys. I only had on a muscle shirt with adidas pants.

Of course my chain.

I put my shades on and stood in the mirror with my leg up. I finished with about ten pictures. Opening the door, Aurora stood on the outside of the Mercedes limo.