Chapter 9

"You didn't have to come back from your trip early Avery." I said as I comb my hair.

What if I wanted space? She claimed her parents ended the dinner early because they understood she was a wife first.

I put my hat on as she stepped out in tight jeans boots and shirt, matching me. Did they even go to their parents house?

I grabbed my phone and stood in the mirror, everything fit so good. I took the picture and Avery came and stood beside me.

She put her arm around my waist as I took another.

"Come on, we're late." I said looking at the time.

We arrived to the bar in less than twenty minutes, traffic was piled up for miles. I got out the car and noticed a boy standing beside me.

"Do you want your car in V.I.P parking Ms. Cameron?" He asked. I looked him up and down.

That suit was kind of tight.

I handed him my keys and grabbed Avery's hand. Flash after flash, reporter after reporter, we finally made it into the bar. Which might I add, didn't look like a bar anymore, at all.

Someone bumped my shoulder, I looked to the side and it was Lucas. When does he ever NOT panic?

"Tell Avery to join her sister." He whispered.

I looked at Avery,"Silvia is over there. Lucas and I are going to bar to get a drink then we will join you."

She looked at me long and hard. Then she grabbed my face and pulled me into a kiss. Lucas groaned from beside me. I laughed and pulled away.

"I love you."

I smiled,"I love you too."

She walked away as we walked to the bar. We sat down beside my dad. Another woman was sitting beside him but I didn't think much of it, he loved my mother, plus she looked just a tad young.

Like middle thirties young.

"Cameron, meet Alora, you two will have a meeting this coming Monday."

"Alora, meet my daughter, Cameron Alexander Jones." He said to her.

She held her hand out and I shook it.

"How could I no know the handsome Cameron? I can't wait to see what you think about the business world. Welcome to it and Nice hat." She said standing up then walking off.

Lucas down his shot and quickly ordered another one. What's wrong with him? My dad then took a shot and asked for another one.

Are they gay? Is they together and don't know how to tell me? Maybe I need a shot.

"We shouldn't have brought the women Cam. It's too many fine women here to enjoy ourselves. Maybe I should leave, I've stepped over at least ten different bodies and I'm scared I might fall for them." Lucas panicked.

I rubbed his back and looked back, I couldn't see that good but they were most definitely watching us.

But they was also drinking.

"Calm down Lucas, have another drink to relax. The lights will go off soon. If you can't see, you can't know who is here, can you?" I told him smirking.

Moral of the story, we shouldn't have got into relationships! We are still young and we want to go experience more. Someone tapped my shoulder making me turn around.

"Ms. Aurora would like to speak to you." He said.

I stood up,"Take me to her."

The lights went off and the music came on as we moved through the crowd. From tight jeans to almost no jeans at all. I swallowed, why did I have to come here. He led me upstairs, pass some bodyguards and into a booth. I looked back and Lucas was following me.